What PS3 game should I finish?

navidramhormuzi

Are there any specific games on my list that I need to 100% / platinum, before its too late (the servers shutting down), or are there any games that I have on my list that should be completed, because it is easy. I am very lazy person, so there are a lot of games that I haven't completed. 

I tried using the "Advise the next plat to the person above you", but the people on there are not reading what I'm writing, and just recommending me a PS4 game even though I clearly stated, in my comment, that they should advise a PS3 game; and that is why I created this topic. 

Thanks for the help :-)

• Like 1

You should start with those that have online trophies but if you want a break in between those, here are some of the easier ones to start making a dent on that backlog:

• Life Is Strange - excellent story, every collectible is a trophy. 
  • Prototype 2 - very fun and short game. Very easy too, it's possible to finish it in one sitting.
  • Lego Games - any of them since they are fun and easy
  • Just Cause 2 - a bit harder but very fun game overall
  • Saints Row The Third - One of my favorite PS3 games, and a blast to play through.  
  • Borderlands 2 - you've done the hardest stuff already.
  • The Walking Dead - all trophies are story related.
  • Like 1

Online trophies should probably be your priority. Focus on the games posted by Ahmed. I'd also add LittleBigPlanet to that list. You might want to boost the 2 remaining online trophies. The game is pretty old. And you're pretty close to the platinum.

If you want easy stuff, the first Jak & Daxter is the best choise. I always recommend this game when I see it on the list. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus is short and easy as well.

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1

At this point I would focus on the games with online trophies but to be honest, you have way too much unfinished games. So it's kinda hard to start somewhere :) Plus you do not seem to be a completionist guy but if you want to complete all of your games you'll be in for a long ride.

• Like 1

As for server closures, definitely Bodycount. A server closure hasn’t been announced, but it was a poorly reviewed game that didn’t sell well, and is a PS3 game. I did it last October and I was surprised the servers were still up. MP isn’t hard to boost and coop is actually kind of fun.

• Like 1