Can i still do the Herb Side Quests in new game plus?

CyberLance

I collected all the herbs and sold them for money before i got to the final side quests the first time i beat the game so i was not able to do the side quest at the end for giving 3 herbs to the girl in the pharmacy.
Im doing new game plus now and i noticed that most of the herbs does not seem to have respawned and its almost only licorice im finding.
I just want to know if im still going to be able to do the herb side quests on new game plus or if i wont be able to get the herbs i need?
Would be very annoying if i go all the way to the end of the game and i wont be able to do that herb side quest at the end again.
I hope i dont need to start a brand new game so i will lose my attack, endurance and Kung Fu levels and my money.

I also need to get the trophies for getting a 1000 fish and all the capsule toys so i dont want to start over from the beginning with that stuff too.

Thank you im very happy to hear that.

But im not only talking about the special herbs im talking about most of the herbs you can find in the world in general.

Most of them are not in the places i found them in the first time i beat the game.

Well i really hope the herbs i need will spawn when i start those side quests so i can finish them all this time.

And i meant before that i would lose my fish and capsule toys if i would need to start a brand new game for the herbs.

Edited by CyberLance

4 hours ago, CyberLance said:

Most of them are not in the places i found them in the first time i beat the game.

Why would you want that? You need to collect all for the Trophies, so it is good that just a few respawn.

But you have to do all Sidequests in one single Playthrough.

I quote: ExistentialSolid

"Yes, you will be able to keep all of the Yuan and Tokens you have earned when you transfer to NG+.

In addition, items, skill books, wooden dummy practice level, and Kung Fu level all transfer to NG+ as well. 
*Note: Some herbs will respawn in NG+ even if you have already collected them all previously."

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-14 at 5:59 PM, Sikutai said:

Why would you want that? You need to collect all for the Trophies, so it is good that just a few respawn.

But you have to do all Sidequests in one single Playthrough.

I quote: ExistentialSolid

"Yes, you will be able to keep all of the Yuan and Tokens you have earned when you transfer to NG+.

In addition, items, skill books, wooden dummy practice level, and Kung Fu level all transfer to NG+ as well. 
*Note: Some herbs will respawn in NG+ even if you have already collected them all previously."

Fortunatelly some of the herbs i needed to finish the herb side quests where still available so now i have the trophy for doing all of the side quests and the platinum.

And i was worried before that i would need to start a brand new game and not do new game plus if the herbs i needed for the side quests would not be available anymore on new game plus.

Edited by CyberLance
  • Like 1