DLC #2 trophy list

SiC

1 minute ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

Any info on the hidden ones?

In spoiler (info on named enemies) below:

Spoiler

:bronze: The Flame That Lights the Darkness (Lit all fire altars in "Palace of the Damned")

:bronze: Tsuchigumo Exterminated (Defeated Tsuchigumo while equipped with at least one piece of gear with the special effect "Dragon Ninja”)

:bronze: Behind the Bamboo Blinds (Caused Oboroguruma to release Amrita from its carriage at least 10 times)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Just like in Nioh 1 the 2nd DLC requires a specific piece of armor which is probably random.... at least I didn't get one yet.

My guess would be that it has to be from the Hayabusa Set...? At least the grace was called Dragon Ninja in Nioh. If so, I assume there is a specific mission where pieces will drop more frequently :) But it's all wild speculation. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

600, but it's not officially confirmed yet.

Thanks. I’ve got 4.5B Amrita saved up that I’m ready to burn. That should get me 5-6 levels at least. ?  I’m really getting burned out on dlc in general, but I love this game and can’t wait to get to it. Nioh 2 HYPE!!! ???

40 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Thanks. I’ve got 4.5B Amrita saved up that I’m ready to burn. That should get me 5-6 levels at least. 1f61c.png  I’m really getting burned out on dlc in general, but I love this game and can’t wait to get to it. Nioh 2 HYPE!!! 1f3c6.png1f3c6.png1f3c6.png

"Not sure what is the new level cap yet but yes you can now go past 99 on each attribute. I had 2.7bil Amrita and it got me 18 levels."

from reddit u/tiagogutierres

Edited by sXe_SiC_
  • Like 1

Good news is the new hairstyles, +25 levels and seeing the hanging scrolls glitch fixed.

But is it just me, or was the protagonist slowed to a crawl? Handles like I’m moving through water... And it’s not only on Dream of the Wise, I tried on lower difficulties just in case it was a feature for that specific new difficulty, but it’s everywhere the same.

2 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Good news is the new hairstyles, +25 levels and seeing the hanging scrolls glitch fixed.

But is it just me, or was the protagonist slowed to a crawl? Handles like I’m moving through water... And it’s not only on Dream of the Wise, I tried on lower difficulties just in case it was a feature for that specific new difficulty, but it’s everywhere the same.

Probably a nerf to your current armor?

Are the new styles inspired by anyone?

15 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Thanks. I’ve got 4.5B Amrita saved up that I’m ready to burn. That should get me 5-6 levels at least. 1f61c.png  I’m really getting burned out on dlc in general, but I love this game and can’t wait to get to it. Nioh 2 HYPE!!! 1f3c6.png1f3c6.png1f3c6.png

How do you manage to have that mutch amrita? I'm struggling to level up, I did 80% of DotD and the Tengu's Disciple on that difficulty as well, but only level 320 but barely made it, where is the best place to farm amrita this late in the game?

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Probably a nerf to your current armor?

Are the new styles inspired by anyone?

I travel extra light (A), and even navigating the country map felt off. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and everything’s fine now.

For the haircuts, I’m not sure, haven’t met new characters yet, barely played and still on Awakening/Wise. And tbf, I didn’t check when first DLC was released, so perhaps they’re all from that one. Last haircut is like buddhist statue inspired, and I don’t recall seeing anybody with that cut before, though.

24 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

How do you manage to have that mutch amrita? I'm struggling to level up, I did 80% of DotD and the Tengu's Disciple on that difficulty as well, but only level 320 but barely made it, where is the best place to farm amrita this late in the game?

I had 5.2 without even really trying, just playing a lot (and not even using the silabar ingot because, yes, I’m stupid :)), hence the +25 levels when booting the game with the new DLC.

A lot of people would go grinding, for example on Winds of Ruin (aka Marobashi 2.0) or Refined Man of the Underworld, but even though I did it a little bit just to even out some stats, most of what I earned was from twilight missions and expeditions, some hours visiting randoms also. Obviously, using Kodama blessing with Kodama Bowl, the right spirits cores and amrita boosting gear is a must...

Tsuchigumo Exterminated (Defeated Tsuchigumo while equipped with at least one piece of gear with the special effect "Dragon Ninja”

I just get to this boss.

Its Rasetsu from Ninja Gaiden (Sigma) 2 with some new moves, hahah. 

Maybe this mean that we will get new Ninja Gaiden game soon ?.

Or maybe are developers just lazy and they really love to recycle, heh.