[Video] Subnautica Platinum Trophy Speedrun Guide

KlyeKlyeKlye

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can confirm this method works as of March 2021 on a PS5.  I played for over a week legit, and then the game would start crashing during saves.  I got tired of continuously losing progress, and just wanted to be done with it.  The vid explains exactly what you need to do for trophies to pop despite using dev console.  Thanks for making it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Marchrius75 said:

I try this video guide starting from ancient technology trophy, but trophy don’t pop up : (

This exploit is temperamental and doesn't always work, thus all you can do is delete your saves and start over again from the very beginning of the video.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

59 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This exploit is temperamental and doesn't always work, thus all you can do is delete all your saves and start over again from the very beginning of the video.

Considering he cut this down to like half an hour, that isn’t so bad!

Thanks for the vid OP. This will no doubt come in useful when I get around to doing this game.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OnlyCass said:

Amazing guide, very easy to follow, cant wait to play properly when the PS5 version lands in may.

PS4 pop in and framerate was a bit rough after months of silky sexy smooth PS5 gaming.

Thanks mate and ya I've heard the PS4 struggles a bit with dev menu :o