[Video] Subnautica Platinum Trophy Speedrun Guide

KlyeKlyeKlye

On 07/04/2021 at 9:24 AM, jay_horror said:

Excellent Guide that worked well. Had one crash midway that made me start over so I recommend saving after every trophy.

Glad it worked mate! :D

14 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Thanks, it was an excellent guide. Used it for both stacks.

Awesome work and congrats on both! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 4:24 PM, jay_horror said:

Had one crash midway that made me start over so I recommend saving after every trophy.

Yep, just had my first crash halfway through and didn't think to save once (forgot that the game doesn't autosave...).

• Like 1

Great stuff, worked like a charm. 

Minor remark: when you have build the rocket station, don't forget to hop on the station and build the rocket too. It's not mentioned specifically in the video but the rocket is required later in the game and it is assumed you have already built it. 

2 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I'm stuck right at the start, I can't even access that build menu, I've pressed every button and nothing happened

It's likely that you didn't skip the intro so you'll need to play the mini tutorial with the fire extinguisher before the game will let you open menus 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KlyeKlyeKlye said:

It's likely that you didn't skip the intro so you'll need to play the mini tutorial with the fire extinguisher before the game will let you open menus 

that does make sense, was wondering why it was asking about a fire extinguisher :) thanks

• Like 1

Plz tell me do i get flag for getting the platinum under the time that is mentioned in the guide by watching this video and do the same? Like in general the guide says 40+ and i get it under the time by some glitch would i get flag for it?

1 hour ago, myx2 said:

Plz tell me do i get flag for getting the platinum under the time that is mentioned in the guide by watching this video and do the same? Like in general the guide says 40+ and i get it under the time by some glitch would i get flag for it?

the world record platinum holder made it in 10 minutes, did you beat that time?