Trophy Gathering - "One for all, all for one" (November 2020) [Top Earner: DoctorDrPepper $12]

6 hours ago, Stedde said:

Then the November competition will end and anybody with over $10 in winnings will get them transfered. All other amounts will roll over to next month and paid out end of December when we close the December competition (whatever you winnings are then)

I will also prepare for the December competition, which will be a separate post.

Thanks, sounds good!

I finished Blasphemous last week, and I'm currently working on Hard Reset: Redux—a good amount of rares in there.

6 hours ago, Damarcus_96_ said:

Just came across this thread, a neat idea! Im aware i am not in this months competition so forgive me if i am interfere with the comp. But out of interest for possibly joining Decembers game. Are UK competitors welcome to join?

Everybody can join. ?

Keep your eyes open for the December Competition thread.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

You are almost convincing me to go back and do some cleanup on Injustice.. Seriously, I have been considering that after I finish KoF14, since I have a lot of "not hard" trophies missing from that game... But I really need to focus on AC4, before something happens to the servers again.. 

Good luck with that! I checked your profile, and you have every online trophies unlocked, so you can take your time with it (you can get go sit in a corner  and groundbreaking alone, you only need 2 accounts, not even two  controller), I myself am taking this slowly, I still need 206 stars from the Star Labs missions.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

3 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Good luck with that! I checked your profile, and you have every online trophies unlocked, so you can take your time with it (you can get go sit in a corner  and groundbreaking alone, you only need 2 accounts, not even two  controller), I myself am taking this slowly, I still need 206 stars from the Star Labs missions.

Ya, I actually only started it to get the online done (PS3 version). 

I did the online in almost all PS3 games that I have, but in the process, my average completion dropped from 91%, and it still bugs me today that it's under 90%, so, I'm cleaning up a bit.. 

My only other PS3 games that have unearned online trophies are GTA5 (that I gave up to some extent because of Run Like the Wind), Lollipop Chainsaw and Blades of Time (didn't started either of them yet). 

Good luck with the stars! I don't really expect myself to plat the game... 

11 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

I am working on AC4 myself, trying to get those stupid multiplayer trophies done.  as well as the last one I need for AC3's MP. 

Good luck! 

I already did all the MP (boosted the hardest one from the DLC, got lucky with another annoying one with randoms and did everything else in Solo Wolfpack).

I think that AC3 was about as annoying online too.. 

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

So, if I get this straight: those of us who didn't reach 10 dollars will automatically  go to the December round, right? If not, sign me up for december.

Everybody who signed up for November I have automatically signed up for December. ?
All the earnings in November are locked in on the 30th of November.

So all you earnings you gathered are yours end of November are yours.
But I will only send them now in November if you get $10 or more (Just to saw admin time for me) otherwise they will be in your "account" until end of December. 

Coming end of December you will get all your earnings sent to your (even if they are under $10).

For example:
In November gathered $3. 
In December you gather $5.

I will then transfer $8 to you.

I hope you understood my explanation. ☺️

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 1

November's over, so I guess I'll tally up my games and totals for the month:

Middle-earth: Shadow of War DLC

The Mummy Demastered

Guacamelee DLC

Salt and Sanctuary

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Hollow Knight

Blasphemous

Hard Reset Redux

Nex Machina (59%)

Bound (46%)

Total Trophies: 293

Platinum: 5

Rare: 55

Very Rare: 19

Ultra Rare: 18

That appears to be accurate, anyway. Was funeager to see what I can do in December.