CDKeys 50% Off PS Plus -- For US Region Accounts Only

eigen-space

16 minutes ago, MsVelvet said:

Would live to get 1 but apparently they dont do PayPal anymore, n they dont accept American express cards so ?‍♀️

They still take PayPal. When you go to the website by clicking on the posted link, PayPal is right there to click on

8 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So I came across this few days ago, but I wasn't sure how legit CDKeys is. Thus, I ended up paying the full price for plus. For future knowledge, CDKeys is legit and not a scam?

Worked without issue for me; I would use them again in the future,  I’ve also seen many others report they used them with success.  Plus, you have pretty good protection with PayPal or credit card should something happen.

19 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

So I came across this few days ago, but I wasn't sure how legit CDKeys is. Thus, I ended up paying the full price for plus. For future knowledge, CDKeys is legit and not a scam?

Yea they r legit. Been using this site for over a yr with no issues. 

50 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

They still take PayPal. When you go to the website by clicking on the posted link, PayPal is right there to click on

Thank u, i'll check again

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Yeah CDKeys is great

It's where i get my UK PSN codes if i need to buy something off the UK store

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Yeah CDKeys is great

It's where i get my UK PSN codes if i need to buy something off the UK store

It works fine for me, but whenever I purchase a UK code, I have to tell them I'm buying it specifically for a UK account, otherwise they just send me a refund. Not a deal breaker, but it can be annoying at times.

Edited by ElevExplorer64

Tried buying multiple codes in the same purchase yesterday using PayPal, my transaction was rejected and I got a copy-paste notification from them saying that it could be because of a technical error or the region my account is in. Asked their Support why they're the only site on the internet that refuses my PayPal money, got the same canned response I got initially. Not sure where the issue is but that experience didn't inspire much confidence in CDKeys for me.

40 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

Tried buying multiple codes in the same purchase yesterday using PayPal, my transaction was rejected and I got a copy-paste notification from them saying that it could be because of a technical error or the region my account is in. Asked their Support why they're the only site on the internet that refuses my PayPal money, got the same canned response I got initially. Not sure where the issue is but that experience didn't inspire much confidence in CDKeys for me.

didn't they ask you for any kind of identification? that's what i don't like from those sites, asking for phone numbers, confirm emails, etc. When I pay with paypal i prefer no questions just pay and get the item, plain and simple, like with newegg.

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

didn't they ask you for any kind of identification? that's what i don't like from those sites, asking for phone numbers, confirm emails, etc. When I pay with paypal i prefer no questions just pay and get the item, plain and simple, like with newegg.

They didn't ask me for anything. On the site, I just selected the PayPal Express checkout option, logged in to my PayPal account, hit Pay and then got notified my payment didn't go through. I also prefer my shopping experience to not include any email or phone verification but with CDKeys, we didn't even get that far, just straight up denied.