RedlChris-_-

Racket Man

19 posts in this topic

Hey there!
Do I need to defend 25 break points in one single match?

As I already have over 25 completely. :)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Hey there!
Do I need to defend 25 break points in one single match?

As I already have over 25 completely. :)

Thanks!

Heres what I did my friend; Started a match with 1 game 1 set on the serve (Im serving) let the AI go to 40 and then I got to 40, then Ive let him get to Advantage and get the next point fot Deuce, then let him get advantage again then deuce again, and so on. Ive done that all in a match*

5 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Heres what I did my friend; Started a match with 1 game 1 set on the serve (Im serving) let the AI go to 40 and then I got to 40, then Ive let him get to Advantage and get the next point fot Deuce, then let him get advantage again then deuce again, and so on. Ive done that all in a match*

U're a cheater, Steve 😂

Well, obtainable in 1 match, as Steve said, or match after match in career. Probably works with exhibition mode too. U can check your stats in profile player.

4 hours ago, xav2010 said:

U're a cheater, Steve 1f602.png

Well, obtainable in 1 match, as Steve said, or match after match in career. Probably works with exhibition mode too. U can check your stats in profile player.

Hahahaha come on You wanted me to do it on the World Tour ?? Not until they patch all the wrongs with this game my friend .. starting with the drop shots animation that just dissapeared off the game lol please Tennis Elbow save us...

Yep, undesired shots are a real pain. That kills the game :-/

So... Can u tell me how have u boost your character level as fast as u have done ?! I saw u're level 30 with both characters... It's pretty long !!! I'm level 23 with only one player, and... wooh, it takes time a lot !!

Any tips ? ;-)

Thx friend, and the others ^^

16 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Yep, undesired shots are a real pain. That kills the game :-/

So... Can u tell me how have u boost your character level as fast as u have done ?! I saw u're level 30 with both characters... It's pretty long !!! I'm level 23 with only one player, and... wooh, it takes time a lot !!

Any tips ? ;-)

Thx friend, and the others ^^

1) ALL CHARITY TOURNAMENTS  (They take like 15 minutes top and give you 10K)

2) Your agent has to be the one that gives you 4K more XP

3) The end year masters (3 matches) give you like 15K or so

4) And humm the Slams are like 7 matches and I hate that for the small 8K or whatever they give you ... 

and most importantly, took me a week to do lol. So no I didnt do it fast... It took me A WHOLE WEEK per character ... so 2 weeks full :(

Big thx Steve ;-)

For the agents, i've only a 2 stars one. More stars agents has never appeared... I think this platinum will be a pain up to the end...

6 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Big thx Steve ;-)

For the agents, i've only have a 2 stars one. More stars agents has never appeared... I think this platinum will be a pain up to the end...

No the 4% more XP per match agent is a 1 star one !! I never had a bigger agent proposed until the very end when I was level 30 I got ike two 5 stars agents proposed but the 4% per match is the very first they propose you on the first month of every seasons ! 

Honestly the agents dont play a big role compared to the first TWT... they really an afterthought. The whole tour is an afterthought. 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

4% ?! Damn... It sucks ! ^^

It's a shame... I would like at least, a 50% exp agent 😂. This game is killing me... :-/

I'm level 23 and it seems as long as GT4 leveling... I'm getting old ^^

Edited by xav2010

On 17/10/2020 at 4:33 PM, xav2010 said:

4% ?! Damn... It sucks ! ^^

It's a shame... I would like at least, a 50% exp agent 1f602.png. This game is killing me... :-/

I'm level 23 and it seems as long as GT4 leveling... I'm getting old ^^

LOL I was only doing Slams and Masters and Charity events first time took me 1 week and a half second character took me one week and third character is still around a week... Its way longuer than the first, and you need to do it 2 times and a half to have enough money... Or online trick. Only the real tennis fans will see this one to completion...

8 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

LOL I was only doing Slams and Masters and Charity events first time took me 1 week and a half second character took me one week and third character is still around a week... Its way longuer than the first, and you need to do it 2 times and a half to have enough money... Or online trick. Only the real tennis fans will see this one to completion...

I've just an idea... I think it's not necessary to do a woman career. When your first character is level 30, u can simulate matches... So, u will not win every matchs, but u can have a prize money quickly... And buy woman items. I'll try it soon, but i'm just level 23... No time to play ^^

On 21/10/2020 at 0:14 PM, xav2010 said:

I've just an idea... I think it's not necessary to do a woman career. When your first character is level 30, u can simulate matches... So, u will not win every matchs, but u can have a prize money quickly... And buy woman items. I'll try it soon, but i'm just level 23... No time to play ^^

So your plan is starting with a female player > up to lv30 > simulate all the games and get the prize money > buy all female items > quit female career > open a new male character to earn retiring trophies?

46 minutes ago, Hendo14Legend said:

So your plan is starting with a female player > up to lv30 > simulate all the games and get the prize money > buy all female items > quit female career > open a new male character to earn retiring trophies?

Not exactly, but it's finally the same. My plan is to reach level 30 with my male player (i'm level 24 and not started female career), simulate tournaments (even 4 stars should be enough) for earn money quickly, and purchase female items with that money.

14 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Not exactly, but it's finally the same. My plan is to reach level 30 with my male player (i'm level 24 and not started female career), simulate tournaments (even 4 stars should be enough) for earn money quickly, and purchase female items with that money.

The reason I did a walkthrough with a female and male was because even if you buy all the clothes before you start a male career you still wont have them unlocked on a male career... Gotta reach the levels to get them " Unlocked" . but anyway I did three characters level 30 so at this stage I don't know lol. 

On 27/10/2020 at 1:30 PM, xav2010 said:

Male player can even cross-buy female item in the game?

3 hours ago, Hendo14Legend said:

Male player can even cross-buy female item in the game?

all the items will count for both sides appart from the clothes, so the rackets the strings it will unlock for both, just not the clothes 

Know how to check stats during match (It does not show BP saved or Net Points won)?

I came to the net a lot, more than 20 points won, but it says 0 won after match finished. I guess you have to be extremely close to the net and not in middle of first squares.

Is Racket Man glitched because I've saved more than 25 breaks points as a male player yet the trophy hasn't unlocked or do I have to do it in one game?

I can't obtain "Racket Man" while I am playing with a 2nd controller, is it bugged this way? Should I try doing it in Career Mode?