Second Season Pass Coming Nov 10th

i-kicked-a-brit

On 10/15/2020 at 0:11 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

It doesn't sound like there's actually new DLC(areas and story), but instead just new modes? Hopefully, no trophies are added.

Agreed. From what I read there is only 2 content drops for the DLC. The initial is just new skill trees and a new mode. Haven't even heard anything about 2nd drop next year. But yeah I am ready to be done with the Borderlands series at this point. If they drop new "content" that isn't actually new content and add trophies for it I will seriously be done with this company.

Borderlands was one of my top 5 franchises and they successfully shat on the series enough with B3 that after me buying Borderlands/B2/Pre-Sequel on 360, then buying the handsome jack collection twice along with the original Borderlands remastered on PS4 B3 was a complete let down. 

• Like 1

On 22/10/2020 at 0:11 AM, KingGuy420 said:

Wait... Gearbox is releasing more dlc after the season pass? That's unheard of! I mean it's not like they did it on Borderlands 2 right? Right?

I mean come on guys. They did this last time too. EVERYBODY saw this coming. If you're mad, you have nobody to blame but yourself. One single Google search could've told you there'd be more dlc after the first year, even before the game came out. 

You can blame 2k and Gearbox and greedy business practices all you want if that makes you feel better. But being an uninformed consumer is 100% to blame here lol.

I admit to being short-sighted on this one but it wouldn't matter so much if BL3 and the DLCs released so far had been good and not lazy, uninspired crap with no longevity or replay value. BL2 was a great game and the DLCs were mostly decent so getting the year 2 content and Commander Lilith DLC wasn't an issue for me, because it was for a game I love but I can't say the same about BL3 and the utter disappointment that turned out to be. If BL3 had been good, then I wouldn't have a problem with getting the new DLCs but after getting the Platinum and 100%, I couldn't care less about it or any of the future content, because it all left me cold and thoroughly disinterested in the series going forward - which hurts me to say it, because I'm a huge fan of the previous games :(.

On 22/10/2020 at 6:33 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Agreed. From what I read there is only 2 content drops for the DLC. The initial is just new skill trees and a new mode. Haven't even heard anything about 2nd drop next year. But yeah I am ready to be done with the Borderlands series at this point. If they drop new "content" that isn't actually new content and add trophies for it I will seriously be done with this company.

Borderlands was one of my top 5 franchises and they successfully shat on the series enough with B3 that after me buying Borderlands/B2/Pre-Sequel on 360, then buying the handsome jack collection twice along with the original Borderlands remastered on PS4 B3 was a complete let down. 

Amen to that. I'm a huge Borderlands fan but BL3 left me cold after the first playthrough and I've only grown to hate it even more as time has gone on and can't even be bothered to play it any more  :(. BL3 is a technical mess and many of the long standing performance issues still haven't been fixed after a year of it being out, plus the last 2 DLCs have some seriously nasty progression blockers that also haven't been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

And after waiting for over a year in order to buy BL3 because of the bullshit that they pulled with the DLCs last time (BL2), I decide to check if there's a complete edition releasing, and this is what I encounter.

Lol. 

That's 2 more years now I guess. It's OK, I'm patient. 

Only BL platinum I'm missing. And it will definitely be the last for me.