Hitman III physical deluxe edition preorder on Limited Run Games

MidnightDragon

Limited Run Games has announced they will be allowing preorders on the physical deluxe edition of Hitman III. You can preorder it physically on PS4, PS5, and XSX. It costs $79.99 and also comes with the following extra content:

• Agent 47’s Passport (LRG Exclusive)
  • Deluxe Escalation Contracts
  • Deluxe Suits and Items
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Digital “World of HITMAN” Book
  • Director Commentary (Mission Introduction)

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/games/products/hitman-3-deluxe-edition-ps4

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/games/products/hitman-3-deluxe-edition-ps5

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

PS4, PS4

typo perhaps?

I'm just wondering when will they stop. I mean, I love that bald psychopath but isn't it a bit too much? At least the original trilogy was evolving with each entry, you could see they were trying to make something new and innovative. Now, if Hitman 3 Deluxe/Gold will contain maps from the previous games, just like Hitman 2 had with legacy missions, there will be no point in buying previous games. Weird policy the have, that's for sure.

48 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

LRG? So no standard physical release of this? If I've got to go digital for this it'll be a looooong time before I play it

LRG replied to someone on Twitter and said that they are only handling the physical deluxe edition. There will be a standard edition available at other retailers.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

Will the digital ps4 edition come with the ps5 edition or do you have to buy it twice?  I thought it was together for the price of one but i read another post someplace that said you had to buy both versions.  does anybody know for sure?

Yes, the PS5 upgrade is exclusive to the digital PS4 version. It's the retail PS4 version that doesn't include the PS5 upgrade.

40 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Yes, the PS5 upgrade is exclusive to the digital PS4 version. It's the retail PS4 version that doesn't include the PS5 upgrade.

From https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-physical-editions/

Next-Gen Upgrades

HITMAN 3 physical editions will be fully supported by our free next-gen upgrade program, just like digital editions of the game.

Console players who pre-order or purchase a physical copy of HITMAN 3 (either Standard or Deluxe) on the current generation of consoles (PS4/Xbox One), will receive a free upgrade to the next-gen version of the game for no additional cost.

Here’s how that’ll work: When you insert your PS4 disc into your PS5, you’ll be able to download the next-gen version of HITMAN 3 for no additional cost. Simply keep the disc in your machine whenever you want to play and you’ll be good to go. On Xbox, HITMAN 3 leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X title. If you go for either the PS5 Digital Edition or Xbox Series S (i.e a disc-free console) this won’t be possible.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, IDiivil said:

From https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-physical-editions/

Next-Gen Upgrades

HITMAN 3 physical editions will be fully supported by our free next-gen upgrade program, just like digital editions of the game.

Console players who pre-order or purchase a physical copy of HITMAN 3 (either Standard or Deluxe) on the current generation of consoles (PS4/Xbox One), will receive a free upgrade to the next-gen version of the game for no additional cost.

Here’s how that’ll work: When you insert your PS4 disc into your PS5, you’ll be able to download the next-gen version of HITMAN 3 for no additional cost. Simply keep the disc in your machine whenever you want to play and you’ll be good to go. On Xbox, HITMAN 3 leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X title. If you go for either the PS5 Digital Edition or Xbox Series S (i.e a disc-free console) this won’t be possible.

They must've changed it pretty recently then. When they announced it, they said the upgrades were digital only. I even checked like 2 weeks ago when I went to preorder it and said digital versions upgradeable only.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe