Citizen in Danger died - Trophy lost?

MarcD1810

Hi Everyone,

At the beginning of the game, I explored the map in order to gain some further xp for the pacifist run. During the exploration, I found the Archer Woodbead as a citizen in Danger.

Due to beeing very underleveld and having problems with the skals, I decided to take a nap and level up - which killed poor Archer.

Since I now saw, that his hatchet is required for the all wepons trophy, is there still a way to get it or do I need to start from the beginning for the remaining trophys after the pacifist run?

Thanks for your answers

you must save citizen in danger when you find them, if you go to sleep they die and you can't get weapons/collectibles trophies anymore.   in the pacifist run you will be ALWAYS very underleveled so learn to play and spend your exp almost only on health, stamina and blood bar and use two handed weapons and stakes or surgical knives for blood.  you can kill citizen only if they become hunters or vampires, but never kill district pillar (the citizien at the center of the district menu)

Edited by Emanuele97G
  • Like 3

Yea, you messed yp no weapons ttophy now UNLESS you go to his location where he was, you may find his corpse and his weapon on it (this happens with some of the others like this so have a look)

When you were reading about this to learn abt the pacifist run, didnt you read about this also?? 

If doing everything in 1, you need to try and keep every1 alive mostly. 

And dont worry abt XP on such a run, enemies are going to be 10-15 levels above you later and there is NO WAY you will come across such exp without embracing!!

Keep us updated m8 if you find his corpse with the weapon, I found Louises weapon on her corpse after the same scenario so its completely possibpe you may still get it!! 

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Yea, you messed yp no weapons ttophy now UNLESS you go to his location where he was, you may find his corpse and his weapon on it (this happens with some of the others like this so have a look)

When you were reading about this to learn abt the pacifist run, didnt you read about this also?? 

If doing everything in 1, you need to try and keep every1 alive mostly. 

And dont worry abt XP on such a run, enemies are going to be 10-15 levels above you later and there is NO WAY you will come across such exp without embracing!!

Keep us updated m8 if you find his corpse with the weapon, I found Louises weapon on her corpse after the same scenario so its completely possibpe you may still get it!! 

Unfortunately, I just read about the details of the pacifist run, since it seemed to be the trophy, that gives most of the player trouble.

Looking at everything right now, xp really has not been a problem. I am now at chapter 6 with a level 21 character and the overleveld enemies aren't that kind of a big deal, though time consuming at some moments.

Thanks for your advice, I am going to have a look if the weapon is still at his corpse. If not, a second playthrough wouldn't be that bad, if the loading times would be on an acceptable level, but they take forever and the game keeps freezing constantly.