Careful - glitch

OverHypedG

Hello, wanted to say just to be careful - one trophy is glitched in a weird way :

God of Patience
All reactions revealed

You have to play all possible interactions only in the main levels. What happened to me is that I was going through all combinations but trophy didn't pop so I thought everything was ok and I still had to search.

But what really happened is this:

In the game you have a trophies menu - there it said I had all trophies collected, but my trophy didn't pop up.

So I closed the application, went back in and it again said I was missing that one, but that is wrong. I went into the level and had element paired and it gave me the trophy.

So main thing is - i probably spent 2hrs searching for missing interactions without knowing I did unlock it.

• Like 2

Not quite sure how you resolved this? I’ve followed the guide in your other post and I’ve got to the same point where I’ve got all other trophies but not this one.

edit: reset and did episode 1 again and the trophy popped for me

Edited by zim_Tim
  • Like 1

I played Episodes 1- 4 2 different times and could not get the God of Patience trophy to pop. 3rd attempt - I deleted, reinstalled and replayed all 4 episodes and still the trophy didn't pop. 4th attempt - I went back and rei-input duplicate recipes on episodes 3 and 4 - nothing. Next I re-input duplicate recipes from episodes 1 and 2 while replaying episode 2 and the trophy popped. I believe not all duplicate information is being carried forward from episode 1 to 2 and that is where the problem is. I know other people are encountering this same problem as well. Just try replaying episode 2 and re-input duplicate recipes from 1 and 2 into episode 2.

• Like 1

Very similar to the OP. Trophy was listed as unlocked IG but not on my account. I closed the game and restarted it. At the Doodle God game screen, I went to trophies and it now showed being unearned. I entered Episode 1 (Beginning) and it popped immediately.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...