DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

Gonna check this out tonight for a bit!!

4 minutes ago, Carol said:

Great trophies! The online ones seem a little bit grindy, which is nice! I am also feeling more motivated to play through the main game again, since the open-world is so beautiful and fascinating!

I'm still doing the story but playing main mission and skipping everything should take what? 10 hours?

9 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Gonna check this out tonight for a bit!!

I'm still doing the story but playing main mission and skipping everything should take what? 10 hours?

That's IF they added the option to skip cutscenes! I didn't mind it on the first playthrough as obviously I watched them all, but second time around might be a little grating...

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

All I have to say is this better not be another U4 Survival type of MP, difficulty wise.Β  Especially since they added Raid trophies.Β  We'll see how happy with it I am once I play it though, if my net even lets me.

This, Survival was fun to play for a while, but obtaining 100% was pain in the ass.

• Like 2

Another ng+ trophy but atΒ least the game is fun so I don’t mind playing another playthrough, unlikeΒ tlou2 which felt like it tookΒ forever to finish another playthrough. The online mode also looks pretty fun so excited to try it out. Gonna get some cool shots in photo mode.?

31 minutes ago, Cerber108 said:

This, Survival was fun to play for a while, but obtaining 100% was pain in the ass.

It was great until you went for the 3 stars on crushing.Β  On paper this doesn't sound quite as bad, but we don't really know what to expect from the raid.Β 

Β 

Supposedly you can play solo for the story and survival stuff, but I imagine survival will be really tough to do on gold solo.Β  Raid is unknown though obviously.

• Like 1