DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

Played the first three story missions. It has gameplay elements like Destiny in a way, as expected since they have raids (releasing soon).

Example:

- if you don't kill a certain enemy, the rest regenerate their health

- there's three Attunements scattered around the area that changes the color of your sword: storm(green), sun(orange), and moon(blue), so you must have the correct attunement when attacking an enemy with that color or you won't kill them.

- there was an attunement platform at the end of mission 3: you need the correct one to jump from one platform to the next

6 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Are the trophies actually on the server? I know they aren't on the site now, but figure they will be later today.

Trophies are on the server but you can't sync at this time.

Edited by Ghost
mistaken

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I assume you mean you can't sync it to PSNP right now. I figure you will be able to later today or tomorrow.

Both on PS4 and PSNP

Edited by Ghost

1 hour ago, shxrpay said:

responding to the annoying people, just suck it up and do em if your gonna force yourself to; we don't care, the rest of us are happy and looking forward to doing them because it looks fun

Personally, I don't have a problem with game modes like this, as long as they are fun and well done. As for the difficulty, it doesn't scare me, after the 100% of U4, with which I actually had a lot of fun.

No, the thing that annoys me is rather this new ng + fashion, months after release.

For me it should be in the base game, with or without a trophy, I don't care.
  • Like 3

I finished all the Co-op story missions and got the trophy. But gosh you end up being lvl 9 after 9 long missions ........ Bringing all classes to lvl 20 is gonna be a huge grind. Not mentioning the Survival mode in Gold that probably requires your main class to be way over that. And once you finish the 9 story missions in Bronze and restart the first one in Silver, the difficulty gap is tremendous.

Anyway if people wanna play, add me up : Spike_hostile17

• Like 1

Im happy there are no Play on the highest difficulty for bronze trophy or silver trophy like they did for TLOU2, which I wont ever play cuz its one of the most overrated game of the year IMO. The multiplayer trophies look manageable and is great motivator for people to play more of Legends. Overall, very content with the trophy selection.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

Anyone having issues syncing trophies for this game?

I get NP 32136-5 after trying to sync with Legends trophies I got.

Means the trophies aren't on the servers yet. It probably will be soon, but you could always let Sucker Punch know on Twitter to possibly speed things up. Once they are, you should be able to sync again. 

Edited by MidnightDragon

17 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Because they’re not on Sony’s servers yet. The person who said otherwise was mistaken.

Thanks for clarifying. My mistake

14 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

While Naughty Dog might find it an interesting piece of trivia, I doubt there's much they could do to speed anything up.

They didn't make this game.

Sorry...I meant Sucker Punch. xD Dunno what I was thinking.

Edited by MidnightDragon

8 hours ago, willmill97 said:

inb4 ‘omg they made trophies look like they take longer than 2 hours to obtain, please sign my petition to get them to change the trophies’ 

From the moment those trophies are Online it means they are on a "timer", forcing trophy hunters to drop everything else.

So yeah, the faster these are the better.