DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

15 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

How many hours are we looking at for completing whole Legends dlc? I mean, assuming raids will take like 2-3 hours to finish. How many hours take to max out one character to 20 level? 

If there will be matchmaking for raids, then it shouldn't be that hard. 

I played for 5 hours today, won all the survival games (6) and got to level 9 with one class, so we are talking about a long grind. I would guess 15 hours per class? Depends on how long the gold survival is and how much xp we need for the later levels, i didnt test if you can transfer items between classes that would speed up a fair bit.

Bronze games took me around 26-32 minutes while silver took 40-50 minutes because they have extra 5 waves. I think gold would be 1+ hours.

31 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

I played for 5 hours today, won all the survival games (6) and got to level 9 with one class, so we are talking about a long grind. I would guess 15 hours per class? Depends on how long the gold survival is and how much xp we need for the later levels, i didnt test if you can transfer items between classes that would speed up a fair bit.

Bronze games took me around 26-32 minutes while silver took 40-50 minutes because they have extra 5 waves. I think gold would be 1+ hours.

The gear IS shared between the 4 classes, the only thing that isn't are the progress toward the class specific cosmetics.

9 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

How many hours are we looking at for completing whole Legends dlc? I mean, assuming raids will take like 2-3 hours to finish. How many hours take to max out one character to 20 level? 

If there will be matchmaking for raids, then it shouldn't be that hard. 

I think I may have put about 8 hours of trophy focused gameplay in so far. Currently what I've achieved is completing all of Story mode and reaching Rank 18 with one class, as well as gaining enough Ki to meet the entry requirement of Gold.

My personal estimate, maybe 40-45 hours once everything is out, but we know nothing solid of Raids yet so it's hard to tell.

But yeah, anyone reading this don't go into this think it's "grindy". I've achieved a fair amount and it's only been out just over a day. You don't even realise it's dark outside again because the game will suck you right in! ?

3 hours ago, Daltero-Hitch said:

My personal estimate, maybe 40-45 hours once everything is out, but we know nothing solid of Raids yet so it's hard to tell.

40-45 hours for 1 char with lucky drops and good randoms.

I'd say 80~100 hours for 4 chars at Lv20.

And then there are those Raids which seems to be harder than Survival gold...

2 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Not sure if this is the right topic for it, but is anyone else having frequent server errors pop up whilst playing the offline single player now? Or is it just a result of my internet connection.

this is an issue with latest update, and sucker punch already aware of this, working on fixes

4 hours ago, reiner- said:

Is it possible for this game to load any faster?

sucker punch and their min max, bless their souls

Edited by KillLaGil

I said this would be the only game I played this weekend and I did just that. Very entertaining update for one of the best games of this gaming generation. Loved watching my friends on voice chat playing with me and struggling while hordes of buff dudes comes swarming in. Honestly a great laugh during these trying times when down to one or two zones to defend while enemies are on it. So far, Samurai is my fav class, hachiman fury or equivalent in main story is one of the most OP abilities in Legend in my opinion due to pretty much one hit KOing many regular enemies and large chunk of health for bigger ones. Customization is awesome as usually. The quick response with d-pad and touchpad as well as r3 highlighting is great for communication with people without mics. 

Overall great update as well as a great weekend and beyond. Thanks again Sucker Punch! 

Edited by TaigaSupaWingz
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

40-45 hours for 1 char with lucky drops and good randoms.

I'd say 80~100 hours for 4 chars at Lv20.

And then there are those Raids which seems to be harder than Survival gold...

I achieved the first char rank 20 in like 10-11 hours. Your estimation is a bit off.

I think between 10 and 15 hours to get to lvl 20 with the first class, then it should be a bit quicker for the other 3 classes as all the gear is already unlocked. Still, I think this is a 40-50 hrs DLC at least. 

Bear in mind, people will always complain anyway: not enough grind, too much grind, easy trophies, trophies too hard. Just play the DLC if you enjoy it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Can I play the DLC at first (without complete the main game)??

Is the gold survive trophy very difficult??

Will it be easy if I find someone carrying me??

I think on the main menu you have access directly to Legends mode even if you haven't started the solo.

As for the difficulty on this kind of dumb trophy, like I said previously, it's always the same : you can find random players with no mic' that cooperate and finish under 50 minutes with no problem OR you can have absolutely garbage who either dont know the game enough or try a new class with 0 ability unlocked or just griefers ..... The "beauty" of co-op mode......

If you really wanna be carried as fast as possible, you better pick a Ronin to heal teammates while Samurais and Assassins of a higher level do most of the DPS.

• Like 2

I played most of Friday evening and Saturday.  I've managed to get my hunter above rank 20 and samurai to rank 10 with a gear score around 105/104 which is the cap pretty much outside of the weekly rewards or the raid.  I think 40-50 hours is probably a fair estimate for the time it takes here.  Random matchmaking works well enough if you are of the appropriate level and know what you're doing in gold rank.  Gold rank players tend to know what they are doing better than bronze or silver.  The transition from silver to gold is the hardest part of the experience as it feels like you just go immediately to doing no damage to anything until you're about gear score 90, but once you get above that everything feels relatively easy.

Every class seems like they have their uses though.  I picked hunter first because I figured it'd be the least used class.  From what I can tell the crowd control of the hunter is unmatched with explosive arrows and the ultimate with 5 targets unlocked.  Not as good at single target damage as others and a lack of on demand healing makes the gourd necessary.  The longbow damage could probably use a bit of a buff though for how long the draw is and how difficult it is to use effectively in survival when there are so many enemies at once.

Samurai seems pretty top tier so far for survival and having at least one Ronin all the time is nice, but stacking Ronin seems like you'd be lacking in on demand burst damage and crowd control.  Assassin I haven't played much yet to comment, but I don't think I'll use it for anything beyond just getting it to rank 20.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 2