DLC Trophies - Legends Mode & New Game+

Ghost

Chapter 1 was awesome, 2 was PURE BULLSHIT but we made it.  Now we go to the finale. 

Edit:

Honestly love this shit but gear rewards must be better, supers need buffing and people must have mics, I think that's one of the reason why some of the jump puzzles took us so long + it's pretty much a must on the final boss. 

I give the update a solid 4/5 stars. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Chapter 1 was awesome, 2 was PURE BULLSHIT but we made it.  Now we go to the finale.

Nice :)  Good to see 13 people got the Transcendence trophy.

People have been posting their thoughts on Reddit after beating all three chapters. Here's one:

My friends and I just beat all 3 chapters. It took 7 hours altogether. Figuring it all out as we went along and the challenge of it all, we were blown away. It was amazing. Thank you, Sucker Punch. This has to be my favorite game of all time. Can't wait to see what's next!

Edited by Ghost
update
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Nice :)  Good to see 13 people got the Transcendence trophy.

People have been posting their thoughts on Reddit after beating all three chapters. Here's one:

My friends and I just beat all 3 chapters. It took 7 hours altogether. Figuring it all out as we went along and the challenge of it all, we were blown away. It was amazing. Thank you, Sucker Punch. This has to be my favorite game of all time. Can't wait to see what's next!

What's the trick with the final boss when she has 2-4 glowing spots, we tried shooting the same ones or different and it seems to stun here or make her puke (50/50)?

This is what's ending our runs. 

16 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

What's the trick with the final boss when she has 2-4 glowing spots, we tried shooting the same ones or different and it seems to stun here or make her puke (50/50)?

This is what's ending our runs. 

I asked this question for you on Reddit as I haven't touched the raid yet. Here's the response:

Who ever inside that's dueling her can see the true spot and has to call it out for the guys outside to shoot it. It'll stop her from puking, which raises the obelisk level. Make sure you shoot the hand every time to clear the obelisk level and also help with damage and stagger damage on her.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Just completed the 3 chapters and god damn is the second chapter long. The first chapter isn't too bad. But you definitely will need mic for the second and third chapter. The combat for all chapters aren't too bad but there are so many puzzle area that you need to get through with good communication. Took us 4 hours to get through chapter 2 and majority of the time is spent on the platforming section.? We just kinda brute forced the final chapter guessing which spot is the right one to shoot and it ends up in our favor. It's ridiculous chapter 2 took hours when chapter 3 took like 10 minutes to beat. ?

Edited by Mirrors1118

Not fun at all. They are the type of BS "challenges" you find in amateur ragefest mods for various games.
Cryptic and badly designed expecting you to fail over and over without prior knowledge
masking it as "Trial and Error" but they are just terribly made for the sake of it with awful checkpoints. No wonder it was "Free". Imagine actually paying for it lol.

By the end of Raid 2, everyone in the team was so disgusted by the game no one wanted to play it anymore.
As for the loot?
Lol, we got 1 Lv110 purple and a tons of 104 purples and blues despite finding all oni chests. Devs can shove the raid up their asses.

14 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Not fun at all. They are the type of BS "challenges" you find in amateur ragefest mods for various games.
Cryptic and badly designed expecting you to fail over and over without prior knowledge
masking it as "Trial and Error" but they are just terribly made for the sake of it with awful checkpoints. No wonder it was "Free". Imagine actually paying for it lol.

By the end of Raid 2, everyone in the team was so disgusted by the game no one wanted to play it anymore.
As for the loot?
Lol, we got 1 Lv110 purple and a tons of 104 purples and blues despite finding all oni chests. Devs can shove the raid up their asses.

What a knee jerk reaction. Have you ever played Destiny? Working out every encounter here blind was pretty easy with any prior "raid" style gameplay knowledge. To contrast, my team had a great time and never struggled too much on any encounter. It was always pretty obvious what we were doing wrong or if we were missing something, and if we were to discuss what we were seeing and what's happening/what we could be missing. The entire thing is pretty much just standard gameplay + plate mechanics.

My team and I was a mix of every class (swapped to 2 Ronins + Assassin + Samurai for chapter 3, 2 Ronins pretty much trivialise this and anymore just make it free), with myself and one other being 110 and the other two being 107-108. It took us roughly 2 hours for chapter 1, 3 hours with chapter 2 and ~1 hour for chapter 3, including breaks and spending too long on jumping puzzles.

To anyone that is a fan of Destiny style gameplay I can't recommend this enough, it is really amazing for a free content update and the length of this raid with all chapters considered rivals 2 Destiny raids. My team all agreed that in terms of difficulty it was easier to pickup and execute any of the mechanics than destinys. The final boss was easier than any of the Destiny raid bosses if you don't suck at duels/run without Ronins, there's honestly very little adds during the encounter and you can just stall for ages to build up supers as the encounter isn't on a traditional wipe timer.

In terms of rewards it probably isn't enough for time investment, I'm fairly sure you get a guaranteed legendary (at least i did) and a 110 piece per encounter. Personally I don't care about gear loot though. If you're looking for gear just grind story 1 for awhile. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Yes, Legends is as shit as Destiny. Amazing benchmark.

Of all the routes Tsushima could have taken, they chose Destiny.

If you don't like something don't play it, simple solution.

The comparison was to point out that your whining about difficulty is basically because you are not used to the style of gameplay, because honestly this is not hard, at all. Maybe you need to move on from only getting 100%s if this upsets you so much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

If you don't like something don't play it, simple solution.

The comparison was to point out that your whining about difficulty is basically because you are not used to the style of gameplay, because honestly this is not hard, at all. Maybe you need to move on from only getting 100%s if this upsets you so much.

I mean, sure anyone is eligible to like whatever they want.

Some swear by Fallout 77 and Anthem so...

The point is me and others didn't ask for this,

the devs could make this stand alone or trophy-less,

not to mention that it's barebones compared to any other games of the genre.

It doesn't even have rooms, list of lobbies, clans, guilds and proper chat for these activities.

Everything is so up in the air.

But sure, my fault I didn't like how half-assed it was.

Edited by VegaTheGreat

10 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

not to mention that it's barebones compared to any other game of the genre.

It doesn't even have rooms, list of lobbies, clans, guilds and proper chat for these activities.

Maybe because those are full fledged stand-alone games, whereas this is an additional mode as free DLC. The only reason you want it separate or trophy-less is so you could skip it and keep your completion % without having to play it. It doesn't matter if you asked for it or not, like you've been told if you don't like it, don't play it. It's not difficult.

You can say what you want about Destiny, how it's monetised, content offered, etc. But it's gameplay has always been praised and it's raids are widely regarded as some of the best co-op experiences in gaming.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, EIdain said:

The only reason you want it separate or trophy-less is so you could skip it and keep your completion % without having to play it. It doesn't matter if you asked for it or not, like you've been told if you don't like it, don't play it. It's not difficult.

If you want to boil it down to only that argument sure

I can also say that making it separate without trophy urges would be even more easy for everyone, including the devs.

It's not difficult.

As a bonus, they would also get feedback only from Destiny fans

since that's what they have in mind.

Edited by VegaTheGreat

5 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

not to mention that it's barebones compared to any other games of the genre.

But sure, my fault I didn't like how half-assed it was.

I really don't know what you expect from a free update, but calling a multi part story, survival mode and 3 part raid bare bones is just dim. Without grinding there is easily 20+ hours of just straight fresh content running through the story, survival levels and raids for the first time. They put this out in less time than it takes a lot of other games to put out a single paid dlc with less content.

As to the things you listed missing, clans and guilds are essentially the same thing and rarely actually serve a purpose in console based games. Comparing to Nioh 2 the faction pretty much just serves to give you an interchangeable weekly/monthy (?) buff. It hardly serves a purpose and it's absence is hardly missed. Proper chat, as a console game does anyone actually expect this? The game has voice chat, that's the standard. I don't think I have played a console game with inbuilt well functioning text chat. Lobbies and rooms are again essentially the same thing, and again the standard for console games these days (Idk about shooters I rarely play online shooters) is not to have a lobby list, nor to have persistent rooms but to instead run off of groups playing together akin to here or Destiny.

Personally I have never understood the dislike for games getting additional trophies onto their trophy list, I rarely if ever purchase and play dlcs however my mindset has always been the more trophies available the better.

7 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

If you want to boil it down to only that argument sure

I can also say that making it separate without trophy urges would be even more easy for everyone, including the devs.

It's not difficult.

As a bonus, they would also get feedback only from Destiny fans

since that's what they have in mind.

It's not for Destiny fans, it's for Ghost of Tsushima fans. The core gameplay is exactly the same as it is in the main game, you're just doing it with other people. The sub-reddit has reacted really positively to it. They're not going to bend to the wishes of such a small minority that don't want it because they hate playing with others, but care too much about their trophy completion percentage to not play it.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

Just now, stargate1995 said:

I really don't know what you expect from a free update, but calling a multi part story, survival mode and 3 part raid bare bones is just dim. Without grinding there is easily 20+ hours of just straight fresh content running through the story, survival levels and raids for the first time. They put this out in less time than it takes a lot of other games to put out a single paid dlc with less content.

I would pay money to have all these resources put into a proper story SP DLC

instead of a watered down Destiny clone.

Tsushima's campaign was good and promising.

Legends is a bad joke.

3 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

As to the things you listed missing, clans and guilds are essentially the same thing and rarely actually serve a purpose in console based games. Comparing to Nioh 2 the faction pretty much just serves to give you an interchangeable weekly/monthy (?) buff. It hardly serves a purpose and it's absence is hardly missed. Proper chat, as a console game does anyone actually expect this? The game has voice chat, that's the standard. I don't think I have played a console game with inbuilt well functioning text chat. Lobbies and rooms are again essentially the same thing, and again the standard for console games these days (Idk about shooters I rarely play online shooters) is not to have a lobby list, nor to have persistent rooms but to instead run off of groups playing together akin to here or Destiny.

MH:W and Iceborne are criticized for their poor matchmaking systems compared to past titles

but it's light years ahead of Legends.

Chat,  Rooms, Voice, Room Titles, Room Objectives, Proper Lobbies with activities, Guilds etc etc.

PS3 MP games had these stuff. It's not PC exclusive or something.

5 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Personally I have never understood the dislike for games getting additional trophies onto their trophy list, I rarely if ever purchase and play dlcs however my mindset has always been the more trophies available the better.

I don't. I like them. Hence this is the first time I so vehemently complained about it.

Tsushima's bad matchmaking, poor execution, terrible time waste to form a group

all of that on a mission that suddenly remembers to take itself too seriously

just leave a bad taste in the end.

1 minute ago, EIdain said:

It's not for Destiny fans, it's for Ghost of Tsushima fans. The core gameplay is exactly the same as it is in the main game, you're just doing it with other people.

This is a big lie or over-exaggeration.

Jin plays nothing like the Ghosts in Legends.

Damn, even the control scheme is different.

3 minutes ago, EIdain said:

The sub-reddit has reacted really positively to it. They're not going to bend to the wishes of such a small minority that don't want it because they hate playing with others, but care too much about their trophy completion percentage to not play it.

Yes that circlejerk is always positive. Nothing new here.

To even post a criticism you need to firstly write a paragraph about how much of a big fan you are lol.

And you take this too personally. "Bend the knee to a minority".  Lol. What do you think this is all about?

Nation politics?

8 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Snip

Could you point out a console game or give an example that actually makes use of all the things you listed? MH:W is a completely different genre of game where having a lobby list, or being able to search for certain hunts is actually useful. I never touched the guild system though because I always got the impression it achieved little and was not well implemented. We aren’t talking about MMOs here.

Legends just simply does not require anything like lobby’s etc. You select a mission and matchmake, that’s all that’s required and as in-depth as it needs to be. This is again the standard for all games of this type, you load up a mission and matchmake in Nioh. You drop a summon sign and clear a level/boss in souls etc etc. We don’t need text chat for a game that is mostly played in groups of 2-4, tagging enemies in story and survival is more than enough and if you’re playing raid than who wants to use text chat on console. Again, the standard with many console games is no text chat or limited to pre written messages akin to MH:W.

In terms of matchmaking itself there is no issue, finding a match for any activity is simple and being able to select quickplay, particular level and difficulty is more than enough. No matchmaking on raids is again the standard, and also nobody wants to load into a raid and try to work with randoms not using a mic. Whether people like it or not the standard for these sorts of activities has been going to a 3rd party source (reddit, lfg sits, discord) for high level activities for a long time, the fact that legends allows matchmaking on Nightmare is an actual abnormality and not the norm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stargate1995 said:

Could you point out a console game or give an example that actually makes use of all the things you listed? MH:W is a completely different genre of game where having a lobby list, or being able to search for certain hunts is actually useful. I never touched the guild system though because I always got the impression it achieved little and was not well implemented. We aren’t talking about MMOs here.

I'll take you back in PS3 days with White Knight Chronicles

which was a SP game with all these things including for online.

Why isn't MH counting?

It straight has MP missions and Raids.

More recent? god Eater Games. 1~3.

It only lacked guilds-Clans.

Legends just simply does not require anything like lobby’s etc. You select a mission and matchmake, that’s all that’s required and as in-depth as it needs to be. This is again the standard for all games of this type, you load up a mission and matchmake in Nioh. You drop a summon sign and clear a level/boss in souls etc etc. We don’t need text chat for a game that is mostly played in groups of 2-4, tagging enemies in story and survival is more than enough and if you’re playing raid than who wants to use text chat on console. Again, the standard with many console games is no text chat or limited to pre written messages akin to MH:W.

But we are talking about Raids here...

6 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

In terms of matchmaking itself there is no issue, finding a match for any activity is simple and being able to select quickplay, particular level and difficulty is more than enough. No matchmaking on raids is again the standard, and also nobody wants to load into a raid and try to work with randoms not using a mic. Whether people like it or not the standard for these sorts of activities has been going to a 3rd party source (reddit, lfg sits, discord) for high level activities for a long time, the fact that legends allows matchmaking on Nightmare is an actual abnormality and not the norm.

What's next?

Hooking up your phones to the console to communicate because devs are too lazy to implement a system?

7 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

This is a big lie or over-exaggeration.

Jin plays nothing like the Ghosts in Legends.

Damn, even the control scheme is different.

Yes that circlejerk is always positive. Nothing new here.

To even post a criticism you need to firstly write a paragraph about how much of a big fan you are lol.

And you take this too personally. "Bend the knee to a minority".  Lol. What do you think this is all about?

Nation politics?

Yeah it's the same gameplay, just split between 4 classes, with a couple of new additions for the class abilities and their 'ultimates'.
Same controls for using ranged weapons, same controls for all the stances, same controls for dodging and parrying, same controls for platforming and using the grapple. You're still fighting people with a katana, assassinating people in stealth, and shooting people with bows and darts. It's not a lie or over-exaggeration.

Alright swap out the subreddit for anywhere else I've seen people conversing about the mode on any other social platform, the reaction has still been incredibly positive.

Imagine saying I'm taking this too personally lol. This you? 

They can take this design mentality and shove it up their ass.

I'm done with SP after this BS.

You said that about a developer that has put out a game that will almost certainly be nominated for multiple GOTY awards and has the joint highest user score on Metacritic of any game this year. You've done nothing but whine and complain about this mode, but I can use other words to get the same message across if you like though, cater to the wishes of a small minority better for you?

13 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Yeah it's the same gameplay, just split between 4 classes, with a couple of new additions for the class abilities and their 'ultimates'.
Same controls for using ranged weapons, same controls for all the stances, same controls for dodging and parrying, same controls for platforming and using the grapple. You're still fighting people with a katana, assassinating people in stealth, and shooting people with bows and darts. It's not a lie or over-exaggeration.

Tools work differently and activate differently.

Ultis.

Shrine Blessings.

Completely different skill tree.

Where's Ghost Mode?

Katana Stance limitation  base on sword.

Different calculations for DGM on everything, slashes, assassinations, headshots, tools, all.

Horse? lol

I can go on but keep saying it's the same because you press the same button to move and attack. lol

Alright swap out the subreddit for anywhere else I've seen people conversing about the mode on any other social platform, the reaction has still been incredibly positive.

And from mic expressions I can say the opposite is happening.

Because people that didn't like it simply won't bother to go the platforms to say it. They just drop it.

Imagine saying I'm taking this too personally lol. This you? 

You used those "heavy" words lol not me. Don't backpedal now.

You said that about a developer that has put out a game that will almost certainly be nominated for multiple GOTY awards and has the joint highest user score on Metacritic of any game this year.

And since TLOU2 will win most of them, it means that's the better game amiright?

You've done nothing but whine and complain about this mode, but I can use other words to get the same message across if you like though, cater to the wishes of a small minority better for you?

And you've done nothing but d*** ride it while comparing to Destiny. Much credibility.

And what minority?

Only 1/5 barely even touched Legends mode when 1/2 finished the game.

Please get your facts straight and look beyond circlejerks.

Edited by VegaTheGreat

23 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

I'll take you back in PS3 days with White Knight Chronicles

which was a SP game with all these things including for online.

Why isn't MH counting?

It straight has MP missions and Raids.

More recent? god Eater Games. 1~3.

It only lacked guilds-Clans.

But we are talking about Raids here...

What's next?

Hooking up your phones to the console to communicate because devs are too lazy to implement a system?

From my understanding (I never played more than a few hours of white knight) a huge portion of that game was online focused with a lot of that functionality being required, it was also if my memory serves correct very praised for having a lot of those online features precisely because they aren’t common in the vast majority of console games.

I’m not counting Monster Hunter because as I mentioned it’s an entirely different genre where as I said those features are are a standard and to be expected, same goes for God Eater being a monster hunter style game. I haven’t played God Eater yet but compare it to Code Vein, same devs but Code Vein lacks pretty much all of the online features you list.

And no, you mentioned legends matchmaking in general, I’m just not quoting the exact points for my own statements. The point of what I was saying is that we don’t need anything more complex than pinging for story/survival, however if your in a raid text chat doesn’t cut it. If your not on mic co ordination is going to suffer, these encounters are made to be require everyone working together and co ordinating, it’s not impossible without it but it’s going to be exponentially harder and less pleasant and nobody wants to deal with that with randoms.

It isn’t even laziness for the devs to disable matchmaking on raids, it’s obviously a yes or no choice and I’ve played enough stuff online to know that I would rather take the ~5 minutes to find a micced up group elsewhere than deal with jumping in and being stuck in a group where people just don’t talk.

Take your experience today and honestly tell me you would have had a better time if the game let you push a button and connect with 3 other people who may or may not have used a mic, spoke your language and been severely under leveled.

Edited by stargate1995

8 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Tools work differently and activate differently.

Ultis.

Shrine Blessings.

Completely different skill tree.

Where's Ghost Mode?

Katana Stance limitation  base on sword.

Different calculations for DGM on everything, slashes, assassinations, headshots, tools, all.

Horse? lol

I can go on but keep saying it's the same because you press the same button to move and attack. lol

And from mic expressions I can say the opposite is happening.

Because people that didn't like it simply won't bother to go the platforms to say it. They just drop it.

You used those "heavy" words lol not me. Don't backpedal now.

And since TLOU2 will win most of them, it means that's the better game amiright?

And you've done nothing but d*** ride it while comparing to Destiny. Much credibility.

And what minority?

Only 1/5 barely even touched Legends mode when 1/2 finished the game.

Please get your facts straight and look beyond circlejerks.

I made one post with my thoughts on the mode here.

I said I really like the mode, but I suggested where it could improve and was critical of it, acknowledging that it was a bit limited. That is not dick riding.

I'm sorry you don't know what core gameplay is.

I'll leave you to your whining, take your advice and ignore your circlejerk.

3 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

I haven’t played God Eater yet but compare it to Code Vein, same devs but Code Vein lacks pretty much all of the online features you list.

Because they follow the souls formula of temporary connections on a very simplified stage without need for communication.

Which brings us to Tsushima:

And no, you mentioned legends matchmaking in general, I’m just not quoting the exact points for my own statements. The point of what I was saying is that we don’t need anything more complex than pinging for story/survival, however if your in a raid text chat doesn’t cut it.

Your argument would stand if the whole content was made like this.

But Raids prove otherwise.

That's where it shows how faulty is the system. You don't make a game like this without the groundwork.

And don't bring up Destiny because Destiny was very clear from start about what it was going to be.

Tsushima withhold crucial info for way too long.

Also your next argument brings some of the issues with this design.

6 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

If your not on mic co ordination is going to suffer, these encounters are made to be require everyone working together and co ordinating, it’s not impossible without it but it’s going to be exponentially harder and less pleasant and nobody wants to deal with that with randoms.

It isn’t even laziness for the devs to disable matchmaking on raids, it’s obviously a yes or no choice and I’ve played enough stuff online to know that I would rather take the ~5 minutes to find a micced up group elsewhere than deal with jumping in and being stuck in a group where people just don’t talk.

Take your experience today and honestly tell me you would have had a better time if the game let you push a button and connect with 3 other people who may or may not have used a mic, spoke your language and been severely under leveled.

So since I have no mic, will you buy me 1 and mail it too because I have to drive 20mins to get one?

No? Sounds dumb? Maybe such requirement is dumb in the first place? In Tsushima of all things?

And not just the mic.

What about language barrier? I speak 4 languages so I'm fine. Others that are not from US and ENG?

You are telling them to search in their niche communities for someone to have Tsushima, play Legends, and play hardcore Legends.

Many reasons online trophies get a bad rap.

2 minutes ago, EIdain said:

I said I really like the mode, but I suggested where it could improve and was critical of it, acknowledging that it was a bit limited. That is not dick riding.

I'm sorry you don't know what core gameplay is.

I'll leave you to your whining, take your advice and ignore your circlejerk.

Yes you posted very core issues for Legends about all its aspects but still praise it.

How can I take you seriously now?

Don't take gameplay so lightly when you only know about Destiny.

Yes retreat to your bubble. This helps the game.

6 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

So since I have no mic, will you buy me 1 and mail it too because I have to drive 20mins to get one?

No? Sounds dumb? Maybe such requirement is dumb in the first place? In Tsushima of all things?

And not just the mic.

What about language barrier? I speak 4 languages so I'm fine. Others that are not from US and ENG?

You are telling them to search in their niche communities for someone to have Tsushima, play Legends, and play hardcore Legends.

Many reasons online trophies get a bad rap.

No it doesn’t sound dumb, do you actually not have a mic or are you just being rhetorical? If you don’t straight up there’s your problem. 

you also ignored the part where language barrier is exactly one of the reasons you don’t want simple matchmaking for these sorts of activities. It’s rare that games have servers more complex than things like US, EU, OCEANIA, ASIA etc, language barrier is always going to be an issue but is going to be easiest avoided by those people grouping together in these communities.

You are trying too hard to compare apples to oranges, legends has exactly what it needs in terms of online functionality and is not lacking when you compare it to modern console games of the same type.

just because the game was sold as a single player game does not mean they can’t add a MP expansion, just like a MP game could have a SP expansion. Personally I could care less as I enjoy both, but even for those that enjoy just SP the entire Legends story can be run solo and still has more content than some full fledged dlcs I have played. Let’s face it the people that complain about these sorts of things are just trophy hunters and we aren’t very important or a large part of the community.

20 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

No it doesn’t sound dumb, do you actually not have a mic or are you just being rhetorical? If you don’t straight up there’s your problem. 

Oh excuse me for buying Tsushima without expecting such requirements despite what the game was advertised as.

Totally my fault it doesn't have build-in chat.

you also ignored the part where language barrier is exactly one of the reasons you don’t want simple matchmaking for these sorts of activities. It’s rare that games have servers more complex than things like US, EU, OCEANIA, ASIA etc, language barrier is always going to be an issue but is going to be easiest avoided by those people grouping together in these communities.

That's only a band-aid and you know it.

Instead of needing band-aids, Raids could simply be made to be less about mics.

You are trying too hard to compare apples to oranges, legends has exactly what it needs in terms of online functionality and is not lacking when you compare it to modern console games of the same type.

You are deliberating trying to ignore games that do it better

while also hiding behind "PC =/= Console" argument which only helps to make the issue bigger.

Yeah, let's keep treating MP console ports as shit in 202X+ because ... PC.

...you are just shilling the game now.

just because the game was sold as a single player game does not mean they can’t add a MP expansion, just like a MP game could have a SP expansion. Personally I could care less as I enjoy both, but even for those that enjoy just SP the entire Legends story can be run solo and still has more content than some full fledged dlcs I have played. Let’s face it the people that complain about these sorts of things are just trophy hunters and we aren’t very important or a large part of the community.

Sure, but if there are only 50~100k Trophy Hunters worldwide, it's not small number either.

I mean, you see them increasing costs by 10$ to "cover" expenses.

Edited by VegaTheGreat