The game is now cost $3.

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

Zombie Vikings is officially now cost $3. The platinum was very, very easy and very grindy that takes about 15-20 hours. And You need 4 controllers to get the platinum locally. If you don't have 4 controllers, You need PS Plus and 4 people online.

I will make the exploit videos while you get the platinum. The Full Platinum Walkthrough for the game is coming soon.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

I can honestly say I don't think it's worth it, even at that price. Me and my friends will play pretty much anything, but none of us could stomach Zombie Vikings. It just isn't fun. It also overstays its welcome by about 20 levels.

It's a shame, because I really liked the developer's previous game, Stick It To The Man. With Zombies, everything just fell flat - the visual style, the humour, the music and gameplay. 

20 minutes ago, TheArcadeKid said:

I can honestly say I don't think it's worth it, even at that price. Me and my friends will play pretty much anything, but none of us could stomach Zombie Vikings. It just isn't fun. It also overstays its welcome by about 20 levels.

It's a shame, because I really liked the developer's previous game, Stick It To The Man. With Zombies, everything just fell flat - the visual style, the humour, the music and gameplay. 

I liked Stick It to the Man as well. As for Zombie Vikings, I heard a lot of people think it's a decent game. To me, I really enjoyed playing it aside from the hideous unicorn pig. Like I said, It's an easy platinum but one of the trophies are very grindy and very time consuming.

• You need 35,000 gold to get everything especially Swords and Rune. You will get three trophies called "Master at Arms," "Big Spender," and "Runemaster".

For the Perks of Being a Zombie trophy, • You must grind out 50 revival and it required two controllers. It will take about 30 minutes to do. I reccomend the Beaknose level for the trophy.

• For The Sidequest trophy, I reccomend following the 100% guide for the game. You can find it on YouTube.

• For the House Cure trophy, I reccomend playing as the Stranger. The :triangle: ability is he shoots. Avoid attacking Common Cold with the sword. It was located in the Common Cold Mountain.

• For the 4 player trophies, There is the 4 player charge attack trophy that can be done local or online. You need PS Plus to get the trophy online if you don't have 4 controllers. Super Secret Developer Area was located in the Ships of Stool level. And The Fishturd Cannon was located in the Inky Pinky's Scret level and avoid taking damage. If you and other 3 people take damage, Restart the current checkpoint by pressing the OPTIONS button.

Everything else was very easy to obtain when your playing with co-op. Playing in Co-Op would be a lot more fun.