Crate Duplication Glitch in Building Bridges

For anyone going for the N. Sanely Perfect Relic in Building Bridges, there is a crate duplication glitch that may come in handy that I stumbled upon a few days ago when going for it myself.

Just before the bonus as Crash, spin the two crates under the TNTs to begin the TNT countdown and get to the bonus platform asap. Get there quickly enough and one of the TNTs will explode while the bonus level is loading, showing the bonus crate count as 1/25 before you've done anything. This means that you can finish the bonus with 26/25 crates and allow you to potentially miss one box in the Polar section and still get the N. Sanely Perfect Relic. 

One crate might not seem that much, but there have been countless times that one crate has messed me up in the riding sections, so I thought this might be a small bit of extra help for anyone going for the Perfect Relic. 

• Like 4

I just tested this myself and I think you may be mistaken. Indeed it does give you 1 extra on your bonus tally but your level tally is short 1 box when you enter the bonus. It seems you receive the exact same number of boxes after you complete your bonus whether you do the glitch or not, it's just that the box is counted while you're in your bonus tally instead of the main level.

You should have 96 when entering the bonus, when you enter with the glitch it says you have 95. Either way you leave the bonus room with 121 boxes.

Unless the timing is extra strict to get it to give you an extra box I'm sorry but I don't think this is a thing.

EDIT: Tried it and deliberately missed a box in the polar section, said I was missing 1 box at the end. If this does work it seems too unreliable to depend on but if anyone can get it working, whilst 1 box doesn't sound a lot, thanks to the terrible hitbox on the polar section every little helps. I've already done it but the amount of times I'd be 1 short because of those hitboxes... xD

Edited by JohnCenaSong-

1 hour ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I just tested this myself and I think you may be mistaken. Indeed it does give you 1 extra on your bonus tally but your level tally is short 1 box when you enter the bonus. It seems you receive the exact same number of boxes after you complete your bonus whether you do the glitch or not, it's just that the box is counted while you're in your bonus tally instead of the main level.

You should have 96 when entering the bonus, when you enter with the glitch it says you have 95. Either way you leave the bonus room with 121 boxes.

Unless the timing is extra strict to get it to give you an extra box I'm sorry but I don't think this is a thing.

EDIT: Tried it and deliberately missed a box in the polar section, said I was missing 1 box at the end. If this does work it seems too unreliable to depend on but if anyone can get it working, whilst 1 box doesn't sound a lot, thanks to the terrible hitbox on the polar section every little helps. I've already done it but the amount of times I'd be 1 short because of those hitboxes... xD

It's worked every time that I tried it, and eventually when I got the NPR.

Looked just like this:

https://imgur.com/a/odywGMK