MatThaRiPP3R84

Legends should have been standalone.

125 posts in this topic

Sad to see a topic like this.

 

Ghosts of T has completely changed my ‘quickly plat the game and move on’ way of things. I got the platinum just as the new update installed and I was just as excited to start again as I was the first time. Yes, it is that good! TLOU 2 and plat 350 will have to wait


Fuck the 100%, the MP is class, co op is epic. Me and a friend completed the co op story’s that night as we couldn’t stop. Even if the raid breaks my 100% due to others I don’t care. It’s another reason to play this beautiful game 

 

It also shows other Devs how things should be done. Which isn’t a bad thing 

 

Buy it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't properly looked into the MP update and what exactly it is, but is it not something that OP could party up with some mates and knock off together? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skipping an awesome game because of some free DLC trophies really? lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In defence of “completionists”...

 

 If “Ghost of Tsushima 2” was announced but Sony said it’s digital-only and costs $5,000, no-one would take issue with anyone skipping it.
 

Well for many we factor “time-cost” into what we play while also using completionism as quality control. E.g. In my own case:

 

I rarely enjoy melee weapon combat mechanics (e.g. I have no interest in God of War even though many consider that the best game on PS4) but despite that Ghost of Tsushima had such a wonderful looking world/setting I was planning to pick it up when it was 30-50 hour single-player experience.

 

Now they’ve added in the need for a second playthrough (gameplay I may not love, a world I’ve already seen) and grinding away in online coop (I have no “gamer” friends online or offline so can’t guarantee getting those trophies would even be possible for me) then I’m just out, there’s just too many other games I could be playing/enjoying while still getting that “100%” sense of achievement.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How difficult would you guys who have played the online rate it in terms of trophies? Do-able with random teams?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn't say he didn't want Legends to be released, he said he wished the trophy list was separate from the main game, which makes total sense. Prey, RE3, FFXV (after update) all separated the online part from the main game. Some people don't wanna depend on others to get their trophies, which is again perfectly understandable. If Legends had been a standalone or even if there was no trophy, I could have enjoyed it more instead of focusing so much on grinding levels for Gold difficulty.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this DLC is easier than Uncharted 4's Survival, I say that is a good thing. Because otherwise Sucker Punch just gave the middle finger to every completionist out there who was hoping there would only be NG+ trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

How difficult would you guys who have played the online rate it in terms of trophies? Do-able with random teams?

There is no info about the Raids difficulty. As for the rest, i would say 4/10 and probably 30-40 hours of boring grind.

I finished the Gold Survival with random people but it's really a coin-flip, sometimes you meet real animals and can't pass wave 10, some other times you reach wave 20+ without much difficulty. I hope for the Raids they keep in mind many many people will play via Matchmaking so if they make something undoable without a mic and a premade-party, that's gonna suck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

There is no info about the Raids difficulty. As for the rest, i would say 4/10 and probably 30-40 hours of boring grind.

I finished the Gold Survival with random people but it's really a coin-flip, sometimes you meet real animals and can't pass wave 10, some other times you reach wave 20+ without much difficulty. I hope for the Raids they keep in mind many many people will play via Matchmaking so if they make something undoable without a mic and a premade-party, that's gonna suck.

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol look at all these butthurt comments with the filthy CaZul attitude.

"I don't care about 100% and you shouldn't too"

 

Why don't you guys just delete your account on this trophy hunting site and make another in a CaZul YT section.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Lol look at all these butthurt comments with the filthy CaZul attitude.

"I don't care about 100% and you shouldn't too"

 

Why don't you guys just delete your account on this trophy hunting site and make another in a CaZul YT section.

Nobody said they didn't care about 100% 

 

Nobody cares about how mp dlc should be a standalone and the *casuals* as you like to call them like the dlc and actually consider finishing it as they don't mind it being a part of the base game. 

 

Caring about how this dlc ruins 100% to begin with is about as retarded as it gets. 

 

Not one thing is ruined by free co-op and ng+ content. 

 

So the ones saying they don't care aren't saying they won't finish it, they are saying don't care about 100% if you complain about the dlc rather than whine about it being seperated. 

 

Seems like you missed the mark tho, at least you tried? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The OP is definitely a troll pretending to be a legitimate post.  Lock this thread somebody lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

Nobody said they didn't care about 100% 

 

Nobody cares about how mp dlc should be a standalone and the *casuals* as you like to call them like the dlc and actually consider finishing it as they don't mind it being a part of the base game. 

 

Caring about how this dlc ruins 100% to begin with is about as retarded as it gets. 

 

Not one thing is ruined by free co-op and ng+ content. 

 

So the ones saying they don't care aren't saying they won't finish it, they are saying don't care about 100% if you complain about the dlc rather than whine about it being seperated. 

 

Seems like you missed the mark tho, at least you tried? 

 

Saying you don't care about 100% but caring for trophies is equally dumb.

So one kink is better than the other? Like who decided that.

Getting annoyed by online trophies and 100% isn't any more sensible than complaining about a difficult platinum.

And trophy hunting doesn't end at platinum. Don't know where this mentally came from. You either trophy hunt or you don't.

 

OP doesn't complain about free coop and NG+ content though.

His complain is more specific but you all conveniently missed it.

 

 

So if they don't care about those online trophies why are they so butthurt when someone proposes for the list to be separate?

Yeah I tried, but you didn't try at all lol.

 

 

35 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

How difficult would you guys who have played the online rate it in terms of trophies? Do-able with random teams?

 

Still on Silver Tier but I got the gist of it.

 

1. Getting 1 class to Lv20 takes time. After lv10 you'll be getting 0.5~0.8 level every hour. Now imagine doing it for 4 characters.

2. You need to focus on 1 char to get him ready for Gold Survival and Raids, so getting the gear will take much longer than hitting Lv20.

3. Difficulty is scaled for MP. Even the early Bronze Story missions are very hard for solo. Tons of enemies, you die fast, HP spongefest and gangfest, healing is very limited, arena gauntlets. Also no rewards for solo, only penalties and takes double time.

4. Survival on Gold difficulty is stupid hard (I mean bronze and silver are hard) even with top gear. This Trophy deserves its own thread IMO.

5. Randoms that know their game is ok even on silver. But for Gold Survival? IDK.

 

Overall, they are hard trophies and grindy. And you need people to run them.

Either start now or forget about these.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

 

Saying you don't care about 100% but caring for trophies is equally dumb.

So one kink is better than the other? Like who decided that.

Getting annoyed by online trophies and 100% isn't any more sensible than complaining about a difficult platinum.

And trophy hunting doesn't end at platinum. Don't know where this mentally came from. You either trophy hunt or you don't.

 

OP doesn't complain about free coop and NG+ content though.

His complain is more specific but you all conveniently missed it.

 

 

So if they don't care about those online trophies why are they so butthurt when someone proposes for the list to be separate?

Yeah I tried, but you didn't try at all lol.

 

 

 

Still on Silver Tier but I got the gist of it.

 

1. Getting 1 class to Lv20 takes time. After lv10 you'll be getting 0.5~0.8 level every hour. Now imagine doing it for 4 characters.

2. You need to focus on 1 char to get him ready for Gold Survival and Raids, so getting the gear will take much longer than hitting Lv20.

3. Difficulty is scaled for MP. Even the early Bronze Story missions are very hard for solo. Tons of enemies, you die fast, HP spongefest and gangfest, healing is very limited, arena gauntlets. Also no rewards for solo, only penalties and takes double time.

4. Survival on Gold difficulty is stupid hard (I mean bronze and silver are hard) even with top gear. This Trophy deserves its own thread IMO.

5. Randoms that know their game is ok even on silver. But for Gold Survival? IDK.

 

Overall, they are hard trophies and grindy. And you need people to run them.

Either start now or forget about these.

Lmao what the hell are you on I want some. 

 

Trophy hunting is however you want it to be that's the glory of playing however the hell you want. 

 

Don't like the dlc? Okay nobody cares don't do it. 

 

Its free and it's online. 

 

If you care about the 100% then do it. 

 

If you only want the single player experience do the platinum. 

 

If you bitch and moan about not being able to 100% because you have to play online then you are cancer. 

 

Literally just either get the plat and shut up or do the online portion. 

 

But calling people casuals because they don't bitch and complain that anything online should be immediately stand alone (so they don't have to touch it) is retarded. 

 

It exists, and not online does it exist but it's free. 

 

And the best part is its here to stay and I kinda hope for more support on the game and more trophies for it. 

 

So git gud scrub as you would put it. 

Edited by NekoRave
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

Listen, here's the thing, folks, if you want to be someone who has a 100% complete profile, go for it, more power to you, but don't come onto a forum bitching and complaining when a few DLC trophies are released that you can't be assed with. You chose to insist on having a 100% complete profile, so get on with it and don't boycott games just because you think they'd give you a hard time when it comes to maintaining your 100%. Having a 100% complete profile isn't supposed to be easy. Earn that shit.

 

My sentiments exactly. Call out rotten opinions for what they are.

 

What's even the worth of a 100% profile if there's zero challenge to it? Surely that's part of the fun of being a completionist, the challenge in which it brings.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Lmao what the hell are you on I want some. 

 

Trophy hunting is however you want it to be that's the glory of playing however the hell you want. 

 

Don't like the dlc? Okay nobody cares don't do it. 

 

Its free and it's online. 

 

If you care about the 100% then do it. 

 

If you only want the single player experience do the platinum. 

 

If you bitch and moan about not being able to 100% because you have to play online then you are cancer. 

 

Literally just either get the plat and shut up or do the online portion. 

 

But calling people casuals because they don't bitch and complain that anything online should be immediately stand alone (so they don't have to touch it) is retarded. 

 

It exists, and not online does it exist but it's free. 

 

And the best part is its here to stay and I kinda hope for more support on the game and more trophies for it. 

 

So git gud scrub as you would put it. 

 

You @NekoRave is basically a guy on this website who has become fairly known on these forums as having an account with thousands of games played with an abysmally low completion rate. To categorize some of these people that don't like to play the online and hurting them to see they have to go back and "replay" the game in order to get back to 100 percent again as retards is an insult. I'm sorry but that's just how I see this.

 

You don't care about 100 percent, honestly I can just skim through your entire list and see a whole bunch of games I wholeheartedly recommend that you'd probably pass off as not worth doing. You see it differently, how I look at trophies and completion is far different from the way you see it.

 

I for one do my best to get 100 completion in a lot of games, of course I'm not perfect and there is stuff I cannot 100 percent but I like to finish games because it gives me a sense of accomplishment. Casuals for the most part aren't even trophy hunters, they play a AAA game, finish the story and move on to the next flavor of the month game that they'll probably drop just as quickly. I don't consider myself hardcore but I don't consider myself a casual in any sense of the word. I don't get satisfaction from getting trophies that any stupid kid and grandma can get, I get much satisfaction being one of a select few who earned something. That's just how I go about it.

 

I wasn't happy with Uncharted 4 adding those Survival trophies. I absolutely hate it when there is tacked on online especially in a DLC that requires far more effort and time to get than anything offered in the base game.

 

The current day trend seems to be throwing a bunch of filler DLC into an otherwise very solid AAA game such as Horizon Zero Dawn and Marvel's Spider-Man that makes getting the 100 percent far more difficult than just getting the platinum. I commend people who go for some of those 100 percents, and all they have to show for that is a few extra trophies that most people skipped.

 

I understand your position, but I can't say I agree with you.

Edited by Spaz
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Lmao what the hell are you on I want some. 

 

Trophy hunting is however you want it to be that's the glory of playing however the hell you want. 

 

Don't like the dlc? Okay nobody cares don't do it. 

 

 

True, if someone has a 100% mantra he isn't obliged to follow the normies.

 

43 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Its free and it's online. 

 

If you bitch and moan about not being able to 100% because you have to play online then you are cancer. 

 

Autistic posts like these is the reason we get unnecessary coop modes with trophies in SP games.

 

"Its free and it's online" lmao. Yeah maybe because it sucks it's free.

 

43 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Literally just either get the plat and shut up or do the online portion. 

 

But calling people casuals because they don't bitch and complain that anything online should be immediately stand alone (so they don't have to touch it) is retarded. 

 

It exists, and not online does it exist but it's free. 

 

So you got triggered because I called out your butthurt nonsense about caring how others tackle trophies since you are too cazul to understand it?

Makes sense.

 

43 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

 

So git gud scrub as you would put it. 

 

I ain't hearing this from someone with a cat girl profile pic.

 

Bet I'll 100% it and you won't even get half way.

 

11 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

 

My sentiments exactly. Call out rotten opinions for what they are.

 

What's even the worth of a 100% profile if there's zero challenge to it? Surely that's part of the fun of being a completionist, the challenge in which it brings.

 

All you had to do was check OP's profile to see he has some hard 100% in there.

 

Don't spout BS without fact checking first please.

 

Just because trophies are optional it doesn't mean they have to suck.

Edited by VegaTheGreat
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

 

 

True, if someone has a 100% mantra he isn't obliged to follow the normies.

 

 

Autistic posts like these is the reason we get unnecessary coop modes with trophies in SP games.

 

"Its free and it's online" lmao. Yeah maybe because it sucks it's free.

 

 

So you got triggered because I called out your butthurt nonsense about caring how other tackle trophies since you are too cazul to understand it?

Makes sense.

 

 

I ain't hearing this from someone with a cat girl profile pic.

 

Bet I'll 100% it and you won't even get half way.

 

All you had to do was check OP's profile to see he has some hard 100% in there.

 

Don't spout BS without fact checking first please.

 

Just because trophies are optional it doesn't mean they have to suck.

 

How is it BS if you're ducking a game that you were going to originally play due to an update that may compromise your 100%?

 

Just because his or anyone else's profile has hard trophies on there doesn't make my point invalid, especially if you're now choosing to avoid a game based on what the OP stated in his post.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScintillaWolf said:

 

How is it BS if you're ducking a game that you were going to originally play due to an update that may compromise your 100%?

 

Just because his or anyone else's profile has hard trophies on there doesn't make my point invalid, especially if you're now choosing to avoid a game based on what the OP stated in his post.

 

It invalidates your posts because

you claimed he should struggle to get 100% and I told he he already does.

 

Moreover I said he doesn't have to make his hunt even harder with hard online trophies on which devs put little thought into.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VegaTheGreat said:

 

It invalidates your posts because

you claimed he should struggle to get 100% and I told he he already does.

 

Moreover I said he doesn't have to make his hunt even harder with hard online trophies on which devs put little thought into.

 

 

 

I didn't say he would struggle, I'm saying he's avoiding a game he wanted to play because the challenge in which the online brings, specifically the raids. I don't question the ability of the OP, just his thought process.

 

And the irony is that the raids haven't even started yet, so you, myself or anyone else cannot yet deem how hard it is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i respect and appreciate sucker punch they're great devs, but fucking dudebro raid mp shit? REALLY?!

 

granted it's a nice thing they've done but it would have been nicer standlone. Glad i didn't buy this now.


Lol don’t get it why Trophy hunters are afraid of a fucking challenge. You guys just want your 100% completion rate on a silver platter without much effort. It’s your fucking loss not playing this game. 

12 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

since so many butthurt salty people in here can't possibly bare the thought of an inch of criticism i'll sum it up for all of you.

 

FOR ME a completion is mandatory, and i'm well within my rights to be pissed off about a game i was looking forward to being POLLUTED with online raiding dudebro bullshit.

 

as many have pointed out i don't own the game therefore, not butthurt about losing a completion. but both the sp, and the mp would have faired better as a whole if the mp was standalone. skipping dlc trophies for me on this account isn't an option if i start it I'll see it through. but adding trash like this to an otherwise great game was enough to piss me off it doesn't alter anyone's enjoyment of it? so stop crying. but by all means, if pointing out the obvious makes you feel better have it, I don't care anymore.


Lol ‘trash to this game’. We value good, free, MTX free DLC unlike you. Also do you know something called Boosting sessions? Maybe you could set one up and play with competent players and get your trophies? Or you don’t know what those are? And we are not the ones who are butthurt. You are the one who is butthurt because adding a few MP trophies and trying to get them is too much effort for you so are gonna boycott a very good game. 

Edited by Noskillzpro407
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Please don't make me laugh. 

 

28 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

 

Moreover I said he doesn't have to make his hunt even harder with hard online trophies on which devs put little thought into.

 

Edited by willmill97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

 

 

True, if someone has a 100% mantra he isn't obliged to follow the normies.

 

 

Autistic posts like these is the reason we get unnecessary coop modes with trophies in SP games.

 

"Its free and it's online" lmao. Yeah maybe because it sucks it's free.

 

 

So you got triggered because I called out your butthurt nonsense about caring how others tackle trophies since you are too cazul to understand it?

Makes sense.

 

 

I ain't hearing this from someone with a cat girl profile pic.

 

Bet I'll 100% it and you won't even get half way.

 

 

All you had to do was check OP's profile to see he has some hard 100% in there.

 

Don't spout BS without fact checking first please.

 

Just because trophies are optional it doesn't mean they have to suck.

 
Just because you don’t like MP trophies, it doesn’t mean they suck mate. ‘Unnecessary Coop modes in SP games’ LOL mate you are so fucking butthurt as well. Just get gud mate if you care about 100% completion and stop complaining about Devs adding challenging trophies. Also I love your spelling of Casual. ‘Because it sucks’ yup again someone who doesn’t want to put much effort into getting 100% completion will say that about additional modes. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheSleepyBeauty said:

So basically fuck the people that wanted MP in GoT then Okay. You just sound selfish to me dude. 

 

I do not understand your comment as I never said that others can't enjoy MP I explicitly stated that I PERSONALLY don't like MP in Single Player games. I hope that everyone gets their enjoyment of the MP portion that got added within the update. But you are missing my point of the comment. My point is the unneccesary aggressive comments towards the topic starter sometimes straight up insults. 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.