English language included?

Adramm

Hi, everyone! Stellaris is one of my all time favourite games and I’d like to play it again while earning another platinum in the process. Does anyone know if this version includes English language? If any Japanese Stellaris fan could try it out in their consoles to check it that would be awesome. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

4 hours ago, rebel_1414 said:

Playing it now. It’s in English for me.

Thanks, but unless there is anything I'm missing it seems that you're playing the global version which came out about two years ago. I'm interested in the new Japanese version which has a separate trophy list as I got the platinum on the other one already.

Thanks anyway!

• 1 year later...
On 10/17/2020 at 4:31 AM, Adramm said:

Hi, everyone! Stellaris is one of my all time favourite games and I’d like to play it again while earning another platinum in the process. Does anyone know if this version includes English language? If any Japanese Stellaris fan could try it out in their consoles to check it that would be awesome. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I know this is two years late but it might not matter because I (think) this game is region locked (everyone on the leaderboard has their country as Japan).

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 4:47 AM, harleybee said:

I know this is two years late but it might not matter because I (think) this game is region locked (everyone on the leaderboard has their country as Japan).

Thanks for your answer. I ended up getting the game from Japan and it includes English and other languages, I haven't played much yet but I did start the game to check and I'd say it is pretty much the same as the worldwide version. DLCs didn't work when I checked though.