Welcome to the League currently unobtainable?

afcwill97

Looks like the last weekend league competition is on the 28th of this month (August), so whoever still needs the qualification trophy should get on the ball with it. If you're in division 7 or higher, you should get it fairly quickly if you're winning your games, but any lower, you will need to put in as much time as possible as it will be quite a grind.

Edited by afcwill97
Edited from ending on the 14th of August

34 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

I'm not sure if that is the case. According to this site https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-20-weekend-league-calendar/ it's still 4 events left in that calendar. But it for sure getting close to the end of weekend leagues in Fifa 20. So like you said it's better to get it done as soon as possible!

Ahh ok good call on checking the website. It's because I only got the trophy today and the game wasn't showing any competitions after the 14th so I just assumed it would end there like it did in the last game haha.

Edited by afcwill97
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well this will be a fun trophy.

Barely played the game all year, only started rivals now because I want this trophy before it becomes unobtainable but thanks to my crappy team (and almost no experience with the game) I'm in div 10 and losing every match. It's gonna take an awful long time to do when I only get 4pts per game. Gotta get to 2000 :(

Yeah, I feel ya. Think it's still possible though if you go strong for this trophy the next weeks you are bound to get some wins and some more points. It would probably take you guys 200 games if you are division 10. But you will get better and maybe rise up to division 9-8 in that time and cut the grind a little bit in that time! But time is running out if you haven't started yet! Can't say if there is gonna be more weekend leagues after the end of August

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kapika96 said:

Well this will be a fun trophy.

Barely played the game all year, only started rivals now because I want this trophy before it becomes unobtainable but thanks to my crappy team (and almost no experience with the game) I'm in div 10 and losing every match. It's gonna take an awful long time to do when I only get 4pts per game. Gotta get to 2000 :(

Same here, luckily I start to play a lot 10 days ago and I have 1200 points. I'm in div 10 and this div is fine. You see a great teams with great average, but with common or bad skills. In this division I usally lose against teams with average equal to mine and win teams with great average.

In anycase, play a lot, farm 4 points each match it's so long, but sometime you will make a draw (8 points) or win (20 wins). The objective right now it's make 100-150 points each day.

Does anyone know if we can enter while the weekend league is active? For example entering on the 30th of the last WL that starts on the 28th. If so that'll give a few extra days to get it hopefully. Either way i've finally started to play after putting it off all year and hoping 5 wins (250 Points) a day will be enough.

19 hours ago, Craggle95 said:

Does anyone know if we can enter while the weekend league is active? For example entering on the 30th of the last WL that starts on the 28th. If so that'll give a few extra days to get it hopefully. Either way i've finally started to play after putting it off all year and hoping 5 wins (250 Points) a day will be enough.

You have 24 hours after the Weekend League starts to enter. Which means you can enter until 7 AM UTC on Saturday. 

Heads up guys, it looks like as of today (August 28th) there's atleast 2 more upcoming competitions on the schedule, so it's looking like they may not end it as soon as they've done before. You should however, still look to play while you can, as i'm sure most of you know, EA are notorious for shutting down modes and features like this without any warning.

Edited by afcwill97
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

Heads up guys, it looks like as of today (August 28th) there's atleast 2 more upcoming competitions on the schedule, so it's looking like they may not end it as soon as they've done before. You should however, still look to play while you can, as i'm sure most of you know, EA are notorious for shutting down modes and features like this without any warning.

I don't see 2 more competitions on the schedule

17 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

You beated me to it^^

2 hours ago, podushka63 said:

It's sceduled in game. Last one that is currently set up opens in 13 days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, podushka63 said:

Yeah if you check in the actual FUT champions mode menu in game, it shows 2 more weekend leagues after this current competition.

5 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

You beated me to it^^

Hehe ;)

• 4 weeks later...

FYI the weekend league is open to registrer for the the next 3400 days or so. So even though there are not any events coming up EA has atleast taken measures to prevent this trophy for being unobtainable ? Think this has been implemented in FIFA 19 aswell for ppl that is interested.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...