Welcome to the League currently unobtainable?

afcwill97

15 hours ago, Maranhao2201 said:

That's not true anymore, the weekend league registration will be open for the next 10 years in both FIFA 20 and FIFA 19. They posted an ingame message explaining this will happen so no one gets locked out of this trophy.

Sorry, didn't hear about this! 

Has anybody heard any news when the next Weekend League is available? I read somewhere that EA issued a statement saying that this mode would continue until 2030 to prevent players from being locked out of this trophy. However, looking at the PSNPROFILES trophy earners list no one has achieved this in a few weeks now. Can anybody verify?

5 hours ago, BinneyNUFC said:

Has anybody heard any news when the next Weekend League is available? I read somewhere that EA issued a statement saying that this mode would continue until 2030 to prevent players from being locked out of this trophy. However, looking at the PSNPROFILES trophy earners list no one has achieved this in a few weeks now. Can anybody verify?

They fixed the trophy in FIFA 19 a few weeks back, and I got it right away.

However, it seems at the moment it is glitched again in both FIFA 19 and 20 since I currently have the 2000 points in FIFA 20 and it says that registration is closed.

We have to post in EA's forum about this once again so that they are aware of the issue and fix it.

I believe they won't leave it like this for long, as long as we let them know something is wrong, since they probably didn't even notice yet, they should fix it.