Three questions about NG+

MidnightDragon

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

2. What all carries over?

22 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

2- Techniques, weapons, outfits and charms. So everything I think.

Not entirely everything. Supplies and other forms of currency (bamboo, iron, leather, etc.) don't carry over. It looks like armor has a fifth upgrade now as well.

One of the two NG+ trophies is to buy an item from the new NG+ vendor. This is actually really easy as he requires a new type of flower, but doing pretty much any mission in NG+ gives you 5.

Edited by Pirelli913
Typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

1. Can you skip cutscenes?

3. How long does a NG+ run take if you just follow the story?

Planning on running through just the story too. Will be doing this between my Legends play to break things up. Should be easy and fast depending on difficulty level you choose.

Edited by MrTrofyHunter
  • Like 2

Others have answered the other questions, but I played for about 6-8 hours yesterday and got halfway through Part II, doing only the main story missions. There are 24 main missions, and I expect it should take most people 15-ish hours if you're playing on Easy+, skipping all cutscenes, and exclusively focusing on the main story.

• Like 2

It took me 8h:32m on Easy+, i probably needed that long to get used to the controls again before i try out legends after finishing another 2 LOU2 runthroughs(think i might be done with NG+ repeats for a while).   

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:22 PM, A1GAM3R_PS said:

What about the horse you get in the beginning of ng+ can you keep it until the end or do you have to switch to a regular one like on the regular story mode when it dies?

You'll have to switch to a regular one...yes

On 10/17/2020 at 0:46 PM, MidnightDragon said:

1. Can you skip cutscenes?

3. How long does a NG+ run take if you just follow the story?

If you only focus on the main quest (and not die too much), it's around 4hr; difficulties don't matter too much

Edited by Akarinosyokkaku

On 19/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Optinooby said:

Any1 know if you can skip cutscenes on NG now??? Ive been through already, but halfway through on my main, be nice to know if i can skip cutscenes going fwd.......

When a cutscene comes up, press X on the controller to skip the scene.  You can also skip dialogue this way too.

2 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

When a cutscene comes up, press X on the controller to skip the scene.  You can also skip dialogue this way too.

Really, I had a play after this post and cutscenes in NG still cant be skipped..... sure I tried X.... 

Have there changed it in a newer pqtch since?? 

On 10/31/2020 at 1:24 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

I've put a little under 2 hours into NG+ and I'm already into Act II.  It's pretty fast if you skip cutscenes, focus on main story missions only and don't die.  Also, on any part that doesn't require stealth, just charge straight into battle.

Update:  Finished yesterday.  Did the whole thing in less than 6 hours.  Just powering through main story missions and skipping/running past everything else.  Super easy especially with fast travel.

On 01/11/2020 at 10:54 PM, Optinooby said:

Really, I had a play after this post and cutscenes in NG still cant be skipped..... sure I tried X.... 

Have there changed it in a newer pqtch since?? 

When cutscene occurs, hold down the X and it should say something like "Hold X to skip cutscene" with a white line under it,  over the Cinematic black bars at the top.  There has been an update, but I think its for the Legends DLC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just one question about NG+: why I don't have any NG+ option in the main menu' after clearing the game? As you can see I just got the platinum as well, but I'm unable to start NG+ since the option is not there.

edit. Oh, never mind, you also have to talk to you know who after the game resumes from the end credits.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1