Game Wishlist within our Profile?

chiino82

*sorry if this has already been mentioned before* 

So now that Sony is removing the wishlist from the store, i would love to see it implemented within our profile somehow, as a side option or similar?  It would be great to search a game on here and have the option to just tick it to add it to our wishlist.  We can then have a wishlist tab, and all of the games we selected are visible there.  I have a lot of games on the "wishlist" that change over time for various reasons.  It would be a great way to track them etc all in one place.  

*just a thought* 

I discovered PSNP+ last week, and while it is awesome for being able to add your own list, it obviously doesn't track prices if you are waiting on a sale to grab a game. PSDeals has a feature where you can watch a game and I think get notified when the price drops.

• 1 year later...
On 18/10/2020 at 0:59 AM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I still think this would be a really cool feature to add @Sly Ripper. Now would be the perfect time to implement something like this imo. I think something like this would be appreciated by everyone and would be used a ton.

I think about this a lot. Would be an amazing feature to see what games people are working on and what they have lined up next etc. It's a great way to keep track of goals.

Another cool option would be comments about specific games or trophies on your profile. Say if a trophy becomes unobtainable and you're stuck at 98%, you can pop a quick comment on the list to give your feedback or what it is that's stopping your progress.