Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? (2020) thoughts

46 minutes ago, Potter13579 said:

I don't have as much of a problem with the list as much as I do with the lazy trophy banner design.

Yeah, they couldn't even be bothered to use the current logo of the show. Which both of the other wwtbam games did(granted the special edition had a unique image of a trophy on top of the logos background). It makes the whole game look like an unauthorized bootleg like any other crappy 2$ shovelware game farted onto psn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Terrible list. I’m sure the show is butchered now, but last I saw, it seemed somewhat in tact. This list doesn’t seem like it fits who ants to be a millionaire at all.

I've seen the one from this last spring with Jimmy Kimmel and the celebrity players. It's more faithful to the 1999 original with Regis, which is a good thing. Kimmel's has Keith and Matthew Strachan's original tunes from the Regis version... and I'm hoping the PS4 version will use them. The music from the 2010-2019 syndicated Millionaire just doesn't do it for me.

Maybe the trophy banner logo isn't the same one we'll see on the game's actual title screen. It would look bad to just show a plain text logo in game.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

5 hours ago, djb5f said:

Looks easy, the gold (answer 1,000 questions correctly) seems rather grindy though.

Yeah, especially if there are only 15 questions per game.  Means about 66 or so games to get it done... and that doesn't even mean you'll get to the top each time.  So could even be longer to get that trophy done.

9 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

I don't have as much of a problem with the list as much as I do with the lazy trophy banner design.

Reminds me of some adult games I've seen on Steam, there's like two themed after Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Just toss some generic anime girl art on there and it's not much different from those indie shovelwares for a buck.

• 2 months later...