The Flapmaster Is...

Gxxvin

13 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

It's one of those trophies where you think "how the fuck did I have problems with it?" When it unlocks. Probably took me 2 hours or more to get it myself.

I don't know how to reply, so I'm gonna assume it's this "quote" feature. But yeah!! It's difficult at first and then over time you kinda realize it wasn't that difficult, but still a pain. 

14 hours ago, Phantochi said:

Cool, early congrats on your 5th plat. 

Thank you a million! Just got it today! :)

• Like 3

Congrats! Wow, is Goat Simulator the only thing keeping Flappy Bird moderately relevant these days? Seems like only yesterday eBay scalpers were fixing to make a killing on selling phones with the app installed after the creator guy delisted it... I still have one of them myself, it's probably worth enough to buy half a pack of gum now ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

Congrats! Wow, is Goat Simulator the only thing keeping Flappy Bird moderately relevant these days? Seems like only yesterday eBay scalpers were fixing to make a killing on selling phones with the app installed after the creator guy delisted it... I still have one of them myself, it's probably worth enough to buy half a pack of gum now 1f602.png

But you can just download the app somewhere else...why would anyone pay money for it? Lol

If anyone needs any help on getting the Flapmaster trophy I would be more than willing to help via Sharplay, I have done it numerous times for others and it won't take to long.

Feel free to add me as a friend or message me on psn or here.

Edited by nuSkilz

if anyone has problems with it, try using this goat mods, like zombie goat, skinny goat, hell goat, and so on. use like 5 or 6 or 7 different of those, and you will see the framerate drop a bit. that makes flappy bird a bit slower and gives you better opportunities to get through the gates. 

12 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Congrats on achieving that bastard of a trophy! I still haven’t bothered playing Goat Simulator to this day because this trophy looks like such a pain in the ass. I’ve played the Flappy Goat game before for 10 or 15 minutes so I know what a pain in the ass it is.

Thank you, eventually, days after posting this, I'm still pretty happy I got it over with. I'm working on MW2 remastered and need one more trophy left for it (Immortal, of course.)

11 hours ago, Gxxvin said:

Thank you, eventually, days after posting this, I'm still pretty happy I got it over with. I'm working on MW2 remastered and need one more trophy left for it (Immortal, of course.)

Good luck with that man. Despite how intimidating it sounds, the Immortal trophy is actually far, far easier than it sounds and shouldn’t pose you any difficulty at all, especially if you’re already familiar with the campaign.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:00 PM, DogFoRaw5 said:

It might just be me but I think a lot of people are exaggerating the difficulty of Flappy Goat. It took me no more than 10 mins to get the trophy.

Nah it's not just you, it took me ~10-12 mins. It's definitely not easy, but not as hard as people make it out to be.

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Good luck with that man. Despite how intimidating it sounds, the Immortal trophy is actually far, far easier than it sounds and shouldn’t pose you any difficulty at all, especially if you’re already familiar with the campaign.

I DID IT HAHAAAA PLATINUM #7 BABY

• Like 2

16 hours ago, shxrpay said:

Nah it's not just you, it took me ~10-12 mins. It's definitely not easy, but not as hard as people make it out to be.

It's very much random and luck based. Some people have better luck than others. When I got the trophy the round I got it on was "easy" compared to the 200 other times that I failed.

I struggle with so many trophies that others don't, but something just clicked with me for this trophy. Took me less than 5 mins.

I think the most difficult part was getting a good spot in the room where I could see the screen without my goat being in the way. The camera angle is ridiculous for this game. Took a bit of manoevering to see properly and then holding that spot.

I think the mini game itself wasn't so bad as I got quite good at Flappy Bird all those years ago and got quite high scores so 10 seemed pretty low to aim for. The sensitivity is really bad though and it does feel poorly designed.

I sympathise with anyone having difficulty on this trophy.

The part I hated was the spaceship controls in the DLC. I finally got the platinum but god they felt awful to control

• 2 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 10:00 AM, DogFoRaw5 said:

It might just be me but I think a lot of people are exaggerating the difficulty of Flappy Goat. It took me no more than 10 mins to get the trophy.

It just clicks differently with people. Perception and experience is unique. Combined with how this style of game is and you definitely need some good RNG with those ladders.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.10.2020 at 3:26 AM, nuSkilz said:

If anyone needs any help on getting the Flapmaster trophy I would be more than willing to help via Sharplay, I have done it numerous times for others and it won't take to long.

Feel free to add me as a friend or message me on psn or here.

he helped me, it was took about 10 min. thanks again.

On 04/02/2021 at 4:32 PM, furkanseritci said:

he helped me, it was took about 10 min. thanks again.

That's no problem at all and although you were on PS4 and myself on PS5 I just logged onto your account for 15 miutes max and it was done, actually managed 13 on the winning run ?

If anyone else needs help please just message on here or psn!

Happy Hunting ?