Private server questions

wackt1

Trophies are disabled on private matches. 

You can however boost in a slightly complicated way with the following conditions:

1. The survivor host is in the same region (or thereabouts) as the mastermind.

2.  Both the survivor host and mastermind begin searching for a game.

3.  Both mastermind and survivor host pay close attention to how many have joined the matchmaking session.  If the numbers match, you have more than likely successfully grouped up if they don't match be quick to quit matchmaking and try again. 

A little tip, once you are in the matchmaking screen press the quit matchmaking button and highlight "Yes" to quit but don't press it.   It will allow you to quit straight away if you believe you haven't group up with your other team member and not potentially start up a game with the wrong group.

4.  There is a 15 minute cooling down period before you can verse the same mastermind again so consider alternating masterminds between games if you don't want to wait.

It sounds like an impossible feat to successfully match.  But it depends on what region you are playing in.  For example, in Australia I seem to be playing people primarily in Australia, New Zealand and I'm presuming South America based on the gamer tags and people's voices in voice chat.

So if your mastermind and survivor host are in the same region you have a chance to match.  (In my region it takes about 5 mins to match with the survivor host/mastermind in the same area)

If you can't find someone from your region or if your region is too busy and too hard to match consider looking into a VPN service and set it up to bounce your connection into a country like Australia where the online presence is ? dead.

Edited by Nednrb
  • Like 2