A Song about Home trophy glitched

Fandhir

3 hours ago, Fandhir said:

Seems that A Song About Home trophy is glitched, I finished the game and the trophy doesn’t pop. I encountered another bug with the quests menu (the quest appears again if you talk with some NPC again).

Regards.

You need to report it to [email protected] and explain your situation. :)

• Like 2

Hmm I have a constant mission on my game which is to access the rooftop with a code. I did it and his face appeared so I talked to him again and it added the mission back despite having done it. Sounds like I'm going to be fucked out of the trophy for completing it then?

2 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Same here. In addition to the "A song about home" trophy, I had the bug of the NPC not disappearing after talking to them. The Engineer and Teko's trophies are then glitched to me. What a messy game.

Same here with Engineer and Teko’s trophies, what a mess... I will report it.

You can finish the game even with the duplicated quest, but maybe this behavior prevents the trophy A Song About Home to pop.

Regards.

12 hours ago, APaulingGameplay said:

Engineer, Teko and Eviline's trophies are all glitched for me. All because I mashed x too fast to get through her dialogue and ended up talking to her again.

Also for some reason the william trophy didn't pop for me? Man this game is busted

Eveline is not glitched. Even if you return all of her cards, there is still a memory that will be available after you bring Pashta at your place.

For William, you will meet him inside a box but that won't grant you the trophy. You will meet him again after a while and then you will have to decide about his fate.

5 hours ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Eveline is not glitched. Even if you return all of her cards, there is still a memory that will be available after you bring Pashta at your place.

For William, you will meet him inside a box but that won't grant you the trophy. You will meet him again after a while and then you will have to decide about his fate.

Ah ok so the William one isn't glitched then for me, its just weird that the story trophies are in chronological order on the list except for that one.

Eveline is glitched for me though as I accidentally restarted her quest after giving her the first 20 cards so she took the remaining 3 that were in my inventory as I tried to get back to the step I was on. Now I can't get the last 20 as im stuck on 17/20 and there are no cards left on the map.

I kind of wish I had looked at a guide or something first before starting, I seem to have missed a few. No idea how some have the engineer trophy, spoke to him three times so unsure how it works in some games and not others. Think I am right at the end now so will complete tomorrow, albeit of course not getting the trophy for it! I've backed up my save on USB in case they ever patch it.

Oh sorry about Eveline. Indeed, in your case, it is glitched. I just unlocked both Engineer and Teko trophies today but it's just luck. I erased the game, all of my data and started a new game. Fortunately, it wasn't glitched this time but there is no way to prevent it from happening.

Thank you to keep us posted on the coming patch.

Yeah. Im surprised how busted this game is.

Straight off the bat, my first couple missions straight up repeated. Dialogue and everything. Now they are stuck in the top corner of my screen. Cannot complete them a 2nd time.

So just gotta ignore them and continue on.

Also 0.00% of people have unlocked the last story mission trophy. Its totally glitched. And No-one has gotten the plat yet lol.

Im surprised the game was released in this state on PS4.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ninailez said:

Yeah. Im surprised how busted this game is.

Straight off the bat, my first couple missions straight up repeated. Dialogue and everything. Now they are stuck in the top corner of my screen. Cannot complete them a 2nd time.

So just gotta ignore them and continue on.

Also 0.00% of people have unlocked the last story mission trophy. Its totally glitched. And No-one has gotten the plat yet lol.

Im surprised the game was released in this state on PS4.

Agreed, I get its a Indie studio but the PC version has been out since April with achievments very similar to ours and I believe the issues have been patched for them for a while.

Why didn't we get that version of the patch? I would guess they outsourced the port to a "less than stellar" external company

On 19/10/2020 at 11:00 PM, Wedjwants said:

Ah nice one, thanks for the update. Tempted to leave it there then and wait for the patch! :)

As said here, I haven't actually played this since a potential patch was incoming. Would love to just get this completed now but feel I deserve the gold trophy for doing so!

The patch has been released guys. The platinum is now obtainable. If you already completed the game, just return to your appartement and the last trophy will pop right after you enter.

The patch also fixes side quests issues, some performance and a welcome invert Y axis option.

Edited by Pelotedeneige
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

The patch has been released guys. The platinum is now obtainable. If you already completed the game, just return to your appartement and the last trophy will pop right after you enter.

The patch also fixes side quests issues, some performance and a welcome invert Y axis option.

Just got it, thanks