shaddypaw

shaddypaw's Dispute

22 posts in this topic

I just checked your Nioh 1 trophies. 

You got the trophy to bath in all hot springs in a DLC area at the same time as the trophy where you bath in all hot springs in the main game areas. And then 7 seconds later you got the trophy where you bathed in all hot springs in another DLC area. 

I played Nioh and got 100% in it. What's on your profile is literally impossible. 

14 minutes ago, Aeternull said:

You got the trophy to bath in all hot springs in a DLC area at the same time as the trophy where you bath in all hot springs in the main game areas. And then 7 seconds later you got the trophy where you bathed in all hot springs in another DLC area. 

I played Nioh and got 100% in it. What's on your profile is literally impossible. 

far from impossible :)

9 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

Would you mind explaining how you managed to do it?

And this is the pattern of impossible trophy timestamps for quite a few IDs who got caught.

On 10/18/2020 at 5:54 AM, shaddypaw said:

So...how did you do it?

On 10/18/2020 at 6:39 AM, Aeternull said:

I can attest to the impossibility of this. The main game hot springs don't need DLC hot springs and there are several loading screens a person needs to get through plus travel time and fightning through enemies to get to each hot spring

like I said far from impossible, especially with the route and known glitch in the game. but I'm sure you 100 percent folk know this.....

16 minutes ago, shaddypaw said:

like I said far from impossible, especially with the route and known glitch in the game. but I'm sure you 100 percent folk know this.....

Please elaborate. Describe the route you took, describe the glitch you used. A lot of people have been flagged for the Hot Springs thingy before, so you really need to come up with a better explanation that that.

I imagine they have all been flagged for the same reason because it is a popular route. I don't need to come up with any excuse, excuses are for people in the wrong. if you want to learn the route, do it on your time. you tube and google are a wondrous thing :)

1 hour ago, shaddypaw said:

I imagine they have all been flagged for the same reason because it is a popular route. I don't need to come up with any excuse, excuses are for people in the wrong. if you want to learn the route, do it on your time. you tube and google are a wondrous thing :)

I’m all for hearing people out on these disputes but you’re not gonna convince anyone unless you elaborate more on what you remember. You disputed, so obviously you believe the flag is incorrect and want it to go. All you need to do is post a Youtube link to this route or glitch if it’s that easy to find.

4 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

You are of course welcome to your principles, but if this is the case, why did you bother disputing this in the first place? It's not the job of other people to defend you, after all.

Edited by starcrunch061

Guess the flag will stay on your account until you prove us small folk wrong then m8.

Dude, hide the game and move on. Geez.

He doesn’t have to prove anything to anybody but the CRT. 

@shaddypaw, you can pm any member of the CRT with your strategy, preferably MMDE, as this is kinda his thing. 

I’m sure he’d be very interested in unflagging dozens of ppl.

15 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

15 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

LOL at these excuses.

It's a so popular, so known to the public method, yet nobody knows about except you and still you can't give a single simple explanation of how this 'route' works. I hate going aggressive like this in disputes, but come on, you're literally beating around the bush and probably trolling at this point. Either actually provide an explanation on how you got all the hotsprings for different DLCs unlocked at the same time or just accept the flag and move on. If the method is a "secret" way that you wish to keep out of public knowledge then just share with CRT and then will assess the situation.

18 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

Cheating isn't a glitch. 

18 hours ago, shaddypaw said:

An excuse isn't needed an explanation is if you want to be unflagged

@shaddypaw can message MMDE on discord if he's really being honest with specifics. For now, this won't be lifted.