This game any good?

A-D-I-L_99

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5.4.2023 at 3:52 PM, NieSwiety said:

This is a hidden gem of a game. One of the few VR games, that are either a gimmick nor boring_but_in_VR. Fast paced games, 15-20 min rounds, constant progression. It should be more popular, but isn't probably due to ps move limitations. 

This game has over 4k owners for the EU version alone on psnp, how is that even remotely "hidden" for a PSVR game? It's also 3 years old and didn't get a PSVR2 port, of course no one is playing it anymore.

When it was hot, everyone was talking about it. Massively overhype game, way too difficult and too repetetive.

1 hour ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

This game has over 4k owners for the EU version alone on psnp, how is that even remotely "hidden" for a PSVR game?

The game was free for some time, so a lot people tried the game and made the numbers you are reffering to. Right now, the game is lost in the abyss of the forgotten games, so - for new players - it is virtually hidden. Let's call it straight: it is not Beat Saber. 

1 hour ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

When it was hot, everyone was talking about it. Massively overhype game, way too difficult and too repetetive.

Never heard of it before I played it. You had the info, but it doesn't mean everybody had.

I also haven't find it difficult, and repetetive, so well, it is just your opinion, man :)

• 1 month later...