Cannot connet to autolog servers !

Sigma999

I don't have any idea what's problem going on with EA servers but i can't seem to have a steady connection to the online server of Hot Pursuit.

Since yesterday everytime i get a connection and lost it almost imediately and can't go for races onlines to win the trophies to get the platinum.

I don't think it's my internet connection since i've played RE Revelations raid mode online all afternoon and it was just fine.and also a friend of mine here on PSNP that we agreed to play boosting sessions is having the same problem. 

We only have done 2 races before the connection was lost and sent me back to the main menu and by that time ive gave up trying to play online.

Does anybody knows if it's something fishy going on at EA serers for NFS Hot Pursuit or they really gave up on the maintenance of the servers?

I really need to get that platinum so i can move on to other projects, if you know what i mean  :eyebrow:

Too bad, you didnt answer to my question how to contact the EA...

How you can be sure? For my eyes say still no.

They should fix the issue within 3 days and up to max 5 days.

What do you mean with lazyness?

It's unable to connect Autolog at all, not only for Hot Pursuit, it's also same for Most Wanted, which I tested today.

Not sure for Rivals, because I dont have this game yet.

If they still not fixed on Monday evening, I have to do something against EA.

I am pretty sure it's only the server, where you and me live, it's the data center server for Europe region excepted the region of the UK.

Edit: There also still no online trophies obtained by gamers from Europe here at PSNP site for NFS:HP / NFS:MW since 17th Feb...

Sorry for not respodning you're question about contacting EA cause myself didn't have the time to discover how to contact tem and report the problem. 

I hope the server wil be , at most, fixed by monday. 

• 3 years later...

It's good on my end (Canada, Montreal). I've been able to play the game just fine after the 2nd day of the download. I do have the digital version of the game. I can agree with most of you that the first day was pretty unbearable. The only issue is finding people to play with, especially in Interceptor. Hot Pursuit is very populated ( had a full server yesterday) and I can only find 1 other person racing.  

5 hours ago, Terminator4561 said:

It's good on my end (Canada, Montreal). I've been able to play the game just fine after the 2nd day of the download. I do have the digital version of the game. I can agree with most of you that the first day was pretty unbearable. The only issue is finding people to play with, especially in Interceptor. Hot Pursuit is very populated ( had a full server yesterday) and I can only find 1 other person racing.  

Canada - Edmonton.

I have disk version with online pass.  Not sure if that is the difference here or not, being digital. 

• 3 weeks later...

can't connect to autolog either, i have a disc with online pass too. can't even link my ea account with psn because the option to log in into ea just doesn't appear at all, i just get the error message whenever i try to connect. can't be internet issues either, i can download games from the store just fine. ugh im so tired of this already, i just wanted to finish the game

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I couldn't connect either - getting error 800b0000. It was fixed by opening up a different EA game (Plants vs Zombie Garden Warfare worked for me) and connecting my PSN and EA accounts. I do have the online pass which might also make a difference.

• 2 years later...

I bought the dlc to go for 100% which i got the platinum last year. The multiplayer worked fine for me then but now it keeps saying "you are not connected to the autolog servers." I tried reinstalling the patch and the same thing, i can't get online. I also tried updating my password in game and it says "you must be signed in to the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title."

Also when i go to the career, it only shows the porsche and lamborghini events, the super sports ones don't show up which i'm pretty sure they're supposed to. I've downloaded all 3 from the store and even went back to when i downloaded the online pass last year and downloaded that again. The only thing i can think of with the dlc is that you have to be connected to autolog for it to appear.

I have the disc version if that makes a difference.

It's weird since i did the multiplayer trophies last year and the person who i was going to boost the dlc with could log in and it worked fine. 

Also with the dlc, i'm an idiot and actually don't have the super sports pack. I bought the bundle with 3 dlc's which i assumed was for all the trophies. So unless buying the english version off the hong kong site works, i'm probably out of luck now that it's delisted

3 hours ago, mx_bluee said:

It's weird since i did the multiplayer trophies last year and the person who i was going to boost the dlc with could log in and it worked fine. 

Also with the dlc, i'm an idiot and actually don't have the super sports pack. I bought the bundle with 3 dlc's which i assumed was for all the trophies. So unless buying the english version off the hong kong site works, i'm probably out of luck now that it's delisted

DLCs are region locked, thus you will need an Asian copy of the game for them to be recognised :(.

• 7 months later...

With the autolog being broken I was able to login to my US PSN with no problem but when I switched to a different region I got an error for the autolog is there a workaround like buying the game for that region for the autolog to work.

17 hours ago, HorHay_- said:

With the autolog being broken I was able to login to my US PSN with no problem but when I switched to a different region I got an error for the autolog is there a workaround like buying the game for that region for the autolog to work.

Update-I got it to work by creating my origin EA account through Need for Speed Rivals and it worked as soon as I booted up Hot Pursuit. 

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

I know this is old but any help? I’ve been trying for a few days to connect and even talked to ea support. All I get is you are not connected to autolog and I’ve tried much troubleshooting. It acts likes it gonna connect fine but that last seconds says it won’t.

Not sure I'm afraid. I managed to connect to Autolog just fine and earn the platinum for this game as recently as October 2020, so the servers weren't down then at least.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This situation is strange. When I downloaded the PS Plus Timed Trial, I was able to connect to autolog and race everything without any issues. When I use my disc copy, it SAYS I am connected to autolog as well. However, when I try to load a race, the black loading screen with the white undulating lines plays indefinitely, and I cannot enter any races. I have to Quit Game and reload. Perhaps one load out of every five I am actually able to play one race. When I try to do a second race, the game becomes stuck on the black loading screen with white undulating lines. I am more than willing to pay $10 on the PS3 store to buy the game, but it appears the game is no longer for sale.