[VIDEO] Diablo 3 Eternal Collection - 100% Platinum Walkthrough in under 15 hours

Optinooby

3 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

You absolute mad lad, thanks very much. You deserve more recognition in the Trophy hunting community 

Friend this is nothing really, with this short guide, probably a few hours at best once completed, and ONLY a few minutes from myself, will save each person 70+ hours for those that wish to use it of course!! 

Using a few minutes of my time to save 70 hours of your time is a no brainer really xD

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for this video, it’s amazing! I played this game ages ago and platted it thanks to the help of other people, but now I’ve decided to go back to it so that I can get the dlc trophies as well. Do you have any particular tip for them? I really really don’t fell like doing a massive grind so anything that could avoid that would be great. Thanks a lot!

17 hours ago, marius_maximus said:

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for this video, it’s amazing! I played this game ages ago and platted it thanks to the help of other people, but now I’ve decided to go back to it so that I can get the dlc trophies as well. Do you have any particular tip for them? I really really don’t fell like doing a massive grind so anything that could avoid that would be great. Thanks a lot!

I'll do my best m8, I explain all my thoughts in the videos, I forget some of it now but i'll give it a shot ;) ;

THE SILENCE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME

You just replay story missions to get this and you can track it in the tabs. At the bottom of the steps when u first encounter him, listen to him as that is his first dialogue and if you run to far he despawns and u will miss it and will need a reload, the rest are between his spawn a bit further and his other spawn on the next level

SERVE THE BALANCE & BRINGER OF ORDER 

Self explanatory, think u can just replay last mission for Act 5 trophy

BONE SKEWER

There is a level which spawns tonnes of little spiders in certain parts making this real easy, cant remember level though. If you check the last few vids of mine and look for the mention of this trophy at the start (I visually list the trophies on screen we get in each part to begin) and when u find it, just look for that to xplanation, the spot i use makes it much simpler!! 

WHAT IS DEAD CAN SOMETIMES DIE

Similar as previous trophy so check for this also. What I did for this was go to a good spot during a certain story mission and quit/reload there as on story mission, you get warp points in Town that take u back to where u were. Making it quicker to respawn the enemies and to get back, think I was killing like 70 skeletons every 45 secs so not too bad, maybe better. 

CURSE YOU'RE ENTHUSIASM

Yes, just a pure grind, nothing you can do, think I use the ability that gives u a permanent ring around u and enemies within that ring become cursed. In the guide we do this as we go through the story, but u could do it in Rifts I suppose. Just know that with this trophy, the kills ONLY count on character making killing blow, I say that because when CooP you both/all usually get progress no matter who did it, but with this cursed trophy, counts only for the 1 making the killing blow!! 

SELF CONTROLLED

Combine this with the other Diablo trophy below, make you have the skill ready beforehand. Quite easy this, I think u can extend the duration as well with the right skill upgrade. 

TERROR IN THE BLOOD

Very, VERY easy eay to get this. Make sure you have the skill active which makes you use a ability at the cost of HP, cant remember the names, but there are 1 or 2 that use hp to cast. Then kill Diablo via bounty, once killed him, DO NOT leave the arena! While still in the arena, unequip all gear so you have no health regen (you can change gear but not skills during boss arenas, which is why u need skills ready prior) and then use the skill that costs hp until u are below 10% and trophy will pop!! I know wierd right but it works, safe way to do it!! 

GAME OF BONES

Pretty simple one this, just load mission with him, then go and kill with this skill

SKELETON CREW

Another grind Im afraid, I actually combine this with the bounties in my guide, where I advise on 2 specific boss bounties so this actually comes without grinding outside of bounties on the guide, u may just have to grind rifts (treasure goblins dont count btw iirc) 

Thats all I can remember really of my head m8, like I say, at the start of each vid, I visually show all trophies we get or that I detail in that part in case u wanna have a quick scan for further details and footage!! 

Have a great xmas ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/15/2021 at 2:03 PM, MarcusPunisher said:

Apologies if you mentioned it in your guide, but will the method work if I do it on an existing save where I have more than few hours already played or do I need a new clean save file for this? 

I did this on my save file that was about 30 hours in. The items are essentially a set of gear that makes any class gain huge amounts of XP and lets them go from level 1-70 in just 10 minutes or so, along with some gear to make an incredibly powerful Necromancer that can one shot anything all the way up torment 10.

You can of course follow his guide, but it's more specifically tailored for people starting from scratch. If you're not, then just take the items, max out all the classes that you need, and use the insanely powerful build to steamroll all the other trophies.