Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

Did anyone else can get the game?

The list looks harder than the Amnesia Collection. There is the speedrun trophy in the game. It would be 6.5/10 difficulty. It takes about 20-30 hours.

Edited by x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx
Update: I was wrong about it. I heard The Amnesia Collection was easier than this game.

23 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

After spending a few hrs on it, I think STOIC may be one of the hardest. 

I would say it means either NO fear/anger dmg at all or it means no deaths. 

Either way could be difficult, they rest dont look to bad, easy speed running this I think

If its a no death run its difficulty is completely invalidated by save backups.

Edited by monteblommie

I'm gonna start writing a guide for this soon - if anyone wants to co-write it with me, or give general advice that helps with some of the harder trophies, hit me up :)

As for trophy thoughts, it doesn't seem too bad - the usual good ending, bad ending, story choice A and story choice B stuff. It'd be nice to have some sort of time-to-beat on the speedrun trophy but other than that, most of it seems story-based.

Plus a few neat little nods to trophies in the original game (Nope, Merci like the amnesia collection's NOPE!)

Edit, a week later - Guide's live!

Edited by SquidGeneral10
Guide approved!
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

I'm gonna start writing a guide for this soon - if anyone wants to co-write it with me, or give general advice that helps with some of the harder trophies, hit me up :)

As for trophy thoughts, it doesn't seem too bad - the usual good ending, bad ending, story choice A and story choice B stuff. It'd be nice to have some sort of time-to-beat on the speedrun trophy but other than that, most of it seems story-based.

Plus a few neat little nods to trophies in the original game (Nope, Merci like the amnesia collection's NOPE!)

That sounds awesome! I'm very happy you'll be writing a guide. Yeah, that Speedrun trophy is really weird. I mean, a speedrun without a time to beat? I recall that The Last Guardian had something similarly annoying. Does anyone have any information on this particular trophy?

How long is the game? Do you need to play the entire game from scratch to get different endings, or can you load your game from a particular area and just change your choices?

2 hours ago, Maahniac said:

That sounds awesome! I'm very happy you'll be writing a guide. Yeah, that Speedrun trophy is really weird. I mean, a speedrun without a time to beat? I recall that The Last Guardian had something similarly annoying. Does anyone have any information on this particular trophy?

How long is the game? Do you need to play the entire game from scratch to get different endings, or can you load your game from a particular area and just change your choices?

A normal playthrough around 11 hours

For the endings I'm not sure, in Dark Descent you don't need multiple playthrough 

3 hours ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

I hope the requirements are as simple as you predict xD

From what im seeing so far, a lot of these trophies could have a lot of requirements that could be tricky. I mean a lot of them revolvr around a child, there is a control option to look at your belly, does this give some of those requirements time limits, anger/fear limits etc. 

Not to mention some collectibles are pretty tricky to locate. 

Considering the other popular guide sites havent really added anything yet, maybe the game scares them too much or something, it COULD be a WHILE before we as a community are absolutely sure on everything

I hope it is as easy as you make it sound and we will all know the requirements within a week or so, but im worried it might take longer ;(

Im deep into it when im playing but its going to take ages as I have to explore every nook and cranny!! 

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

Just completed the game. Good news.

The no fear no anger trophy, I did die (Getting caught by the monsters) at least 4 times that I remember. Also, I spent most of my time in the dark with no light for a good amount of time in the last 25% of the game. So there is a lot of room for error for this trophy ?

As for the endings, the game auto saves when you reach the final area. And you can get all endings easily by reloading that save.

Now we just need a collectibles guide and know how fast the speedrun needs to be.

Edited by Aeternull
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Aeternull said:

Now we just need a collectibles guide and know how fast the speedrun needs to be.

Working on this as we speak. There are a LOT of collectibles in this game. Luckily not all of them are required, but some of these suckers are hidden pretty damn well. The Memories are by far the easiest, Hank's are the most hidden, and you don't need anywhere near all the notes for the journal trophy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aeternull said:

The no fear no anger trophy, I did die (Getting caught by the monsters) at least 4 times that I remember. Also, I spent most of my time in the dark with no light for a good amount of time in the last 25% of the game. So there is a lot of room for error for this trophy 1f44d.png

As for the endings, the game auto saves when you reach the final area. And you can get all endings easily by reloading that save.

Ahh thats good to know, so hopefully not to bad!!  Could u elaborate bit more on ur anger/fear experiences plz as you say trophy popped, but you didnt mention anything abt the conditions.... 

- Did you die from fear/anger? 

- Did you become feared/angered at all? 

- Did you enter a extreme/danger state of fear/anger? 

Thank m8, just trying to elimimate some of the possibilities of what 'Resist Fear/Anger' actually means

6 hours ago, Aeternull said:

The no fear no anger trophy, I did die (Getting caught by the monsters) at least 4 times that I remember. Also, I spent most of my time in the dark with no light for a good amount of time in the last 25% of the game. So there is a lot of room for error for this trophy 1f44d.png

Congratulations, so what are the requirements for the no anger trophy? 

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Ahh thats good to know, so hopefully not to bad!!  Could u elaborate bit more on ur anger/fear experiences plz as you say trophy popped, but you didnt mention anything abt the conditions.... 

- Did you die from fear/anger? 

- Did you become feared/angered at all? 

- Did you enter a extreme/danger state of fear/anger? 

Thank m8, just trying to elimimate some of the possibilities of what 'Resist Fear/Anger' actually means

I think For this trophy We must not listen to the doctor and must not take hypnotics / sedatives in the game. First one we use this at start of game and second one we take from Arsenal. Or we must find all of this and Use...

Edited by narimanhabibagad

15 minutes ago, monteblommie said:

For those who go it, where can i find the treasure underwater for trawler?

Oasis, you will come to area early with a main rock in the middle of a larger area of water. There is another smaller rock near it in the water. Crouch in the water near larger rock and look around, pick up some oils/items in pots under the water.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Congratulations, so what are the requirements for the no anger trophy? 

Im been keeping a keen eye on fear and trying a few things along the way..... 

It cant be NOT get feared at all as sometimes its inevitable, the first time you control you are feared even xD

Ive let myself get feared as much as possible (I have clean underwear nearby dont worry) and eventually you trigger some sort of 20 second animation where it curses through your veins. It appears you die at first, but you dont, it just seems like the fear has entered your body/soul

I think thats what it means, you must resist fear/anger, basically never let it build up enough that you get the animation that you fall over and it surgea through your body

I mean to prevent that from happening, you are resisting right....!?

2 hours ago, TWIYJaded said:

Oasis, you will come to area early with a main rock in the middle of a larger area of water. There is another smaller rock near it in the water. Crouch in the water near larger rock and look around, pick up some oils/items in pots under the water.

Thats early, damn really, feels like the oasis is past halfway through the game, if its early I have ages left ;(

The puzzles in this get u thinking dont they, hurtz my brain