Master of Disaster

Anke

This is the last trophy I have left and for the life of me I can't get it to pop. I've tried every location, in career and quick play, destroyed every object in each arena and yet nothing.

Bugged or am I missing something?

EDIT: Isn't it always the way, popped next try.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, Warlord99956 said:

For anyone else who may be struggling I noticed that you have to destroy the bollards (usually around the outside of the arena) as well. They don’t add to your combo, just your score. I also made sure I fully flattened all the yellow and red cars (not just hit them) on my run

I just got this trophy and I did touch a single billboard. Heres what I did

- Go to this Event - National League > 2nd Event "Dirty Truck Race"

- When you get to the last event "Destruction" just hit the following objects once. The tricky thing are the cars. just go slow to make sure you hit all of them. You get extra time for smashing objects so you should have plenty of time to hit everything 

> Smash all 8 toilet stands

> Crush all 26 cars

> Hit all 24 cone poles

> Crush all 8 motorhomes

The trophy should pop when the event is over when you go back to the career menu.

I don't think these trophies will pop in single events outside of career mode because I tried that which I gave myself the max time allowed and the trophy didn't pop but did the same thing in the event stage just with more restricted time and it popped. 

Also since I just got it. If you're having issues with "Old School Driver" it needs to be done in a race. Drag Races don't count which i've been trying. The trophy popped for me after winning one race in an event. Not when the event ends just that single race so just pick one of the easier races and you can stay in 3rd gear most of the race if your truck is upgraded enough. 

Edited by Animator22
Left out a note
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 1:14 PM, Animator22 said:

I just got this trophy and I did touch a single billboard. Heres what I did

- Go to this Event - National League > 2nd Event "Dirty Truck Race"

- When you get to the last event "Destruction" just hit the following objects once. The tricky thing are the cars. just go slow to make sure you hit all of them. You get extra time for smashing objects so you should have plenty of time to hit everything 

> Smash all 8 toilet stands

> Crush all 26 cars

> Hit all 24 cone poles

> Crush all 8 motorhomes

The trophy should pop when the event is over when you go back to the career menu.

I don't think these trophies will pop in single events outside of career mode because I tried that which I gave myself the max time allowed and the trophy didn't pop but did the same thing in the event stage just with more restricted time and it popped. 

Also since I just got it. If you're having issues with "Old School Driver" it needs to be done in a race. Drag Races don't count which i've been trying. The trophy popped for me after winning one race in an event. Not when the event ends just that single race so just pick one of the easier races and you can stay in 3rd gear most of the race if your truck is upgraded enough. 

Thanks, this helped.. now I'm working on the full damage on but no damage taken? Trophy.

Not sure why is hasn't popped up yet. I've definitely finished all my stages and won the event without damage and I get nothing.