Players needed

rnKay

4 players to start a match. If you want to star the online trophies today you you be able to do it without boost, i started sunday and i got almost every multiplayer trophies, i just need the armors trophies but for that i need to reach at least prestige 8 and right now i'm almost prestige 2, you level up pretty fast in this game. I always found a match very fast

• Like 1

I'd say there's enough. I just did it this week and finished this morning. Played during the afternoon/evening(US West).

Don't leave it searching (unless is 3 people waiting on 1 more). Back out and try again after 20-30 seconds. There are full games, people leave occasionally and you want that spot.

I stayed in the Teamplay playlist.

I will say this will get more difficult as Eternal gets cheaper. There is a community around this MP, and on the mic they are waiting for Eternal to get cheap enough.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I Platinumed the main game on the 24th of October and I have 1 trophy left on the DLC. All matchmaking. The only trophy left is to equip a certain type of Armor at echelon 10 level 13 and right now I'm at echelon 9 level 12. Should have this 3 hours into my next session later today. There's a lot of people in MM.