Trumpet_Boi_208

What is your greatest achievement in gaming?

102 posts in this topic

This can be anything, from a specific trophy, or a specific feat or being high up on the leaderboard. Posts regarding either console is welcome, except for PC, because we gotta keep the playing field even here.

Edited by Trumpet_Boi_208

When Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag came out last gen there was weekly online challenges and on xbox 360 i was the first person to complete the 1000 assassinations

Call of Duty : Black ops 4 Platinum for me

Europe world record for the highest KD & kills in Black Ops 2 TDM. Good old times...

Black Ops 4. Battle royale solos. I got the Reznov 100m headshot on the 3RD TO LAST GUY and then won the game all within 1 minute, video proof too. I cherish that fuckin' moment.

Top 100 scores on Arkham City, combat and stealth.

God of War 2, very hard, no upgrades.

Link to the Past minimalist run (which was deceptively brutal.)

Mr. Perfect Megaman 10

I have a ton more, like stat maxed JRPG's and stuff like that but I thought is stick to difficulty stuff.

for a less then average player like me there are probably too many things i would call achievements for me. for multiplayer, as someone else already has said would be unlocking reznov in solos on bo4 blackout. Singleplayer i would take my Xcom 2 Legend playthrough without squad upgrades. may have involved a lot of rng and savescumming but i was really fucking proud of myself when i finally saw that ending screen.

43 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Black Ops 4. Battle royale solos. I got the Reznov 100m headshot on the 3RD TO LAST GUY and then won the game all within 1 minute, video proof too. I cherish that fuckin' moment.

Reznov hat 🤣 Don't remind me of that challenge 😅

Most likely completing the Pokedex for Pokemon ORAS and getting the Shiny Charm. 700 mons took a lot of time to find, trade, and catch.

Beating Fire Emblem Awakening on Lunatic mode on classic without DLC is another good one too. Not sure I'd put it over having the full collection of Pokemon though. I did it on casual first, but the permadeath mode was much more satisfying. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought, but the first 7 or 8 chapters were just gruesome. 

Honorable mention goes to winning my first ever Tetris 99 match. I played a lot of Tetris and I never thought I'd ever win, but after 325 matches, I finally won. It's still the only time I ever won, but as a Tetris casual, that was a big moment for me.

I think the Catherine platinum will be high on the list once I finally find time to finish it, but I'm looking forward to adding that to some of my best gaming achievements.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

The fact that 3 of us already have mentioned Black Ops 4 just goes to show the calibre of difficulty that game's trophies has hahaha

Last year I got 55th place in the Xonotic Defrag World Championship.

That's about it.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Reach 1.000 points at PES when that was the online peak, like in 2012 or 2013. And without top tier teams, as OL, Fiorentina and Valencia.

Completed Final Fantasy IX at level 1.

I hold the distinction of being the 1st in the World to Platinum 2 PS4 games: 8 To Glory and RBI Baseball 20.

As for non-trophy feats, I am in the top 25 in the Survival Challenge leaderboards on the Paranormal table for the PS4 version of Pinball FX 3. At one point I was in the #11 position. I hold several other Top 100 positions in those leaderboards as well. It's a good game for me when I want to take a break from trophies.

I used to be a high end player in the game Resistance Fall of Man. I played for EF Europe's Finest in the final against DoA Dead or Alive. We won and I ended the final Team Deathmatch on a double k/d. After we had a victory lap and there was a video out there in like 240p of us celebrating in an oddly edited video with our favourite music playing with our characters. My psn was FoxHound-S and the Snake Eater theme was playing during my bit. One of my best memories in gaming. 

Edited by Stardroid

Golding some of the hot laps in Assetto Corsa such as “GRA Challenge” and “Demon on Wheels”. Those are some of the hardest time trails I’ve ever done, and I still haven’t done all of them yet.

2 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

tapping the  mayo jar 10,000 times

lol same

Beating Persona 3 FES "The Answer" on PS2 (auto-hard difficulty, each boss fight took multiple attempts each, ridiculously hard)

Getting all/most Gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (persistence is key, multiple attempts for each level, I only missed dumb speedrunning one in Crash 3)

Perfect Ending 100% Ending in One Playthrough in Final Fantasy X-2 HD (guide practically required, beating superbosses also required)

Beating Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (over-the-top ridiculous difficulty, forced to use in-game password codes or whatever just to get good items in order to use because of all the ridiculousness I went through)

Those are the most notable ones from what I can remember.