What is your greatest achievement in gaming?

Trumpet_Boi_208

I hold the distinction of being the 1st in the World to Platinum 2 PS4 games: 8 To Glory and RBI Baseball 20.

As for non-trophy feats, I am in the top 25 in the Survival Challenge leaderboards on the Paranormal table for the PS4 version of Pinball FX 3. At one point I was in the #11 position. I hold several other Top 100 positions in those leaderboards as well. It's a good game for me when I want to take a break from trophies.

• Like 4

I used to be a high end player in the game Resistance Fall of Man. I played for EF Europe's Finest in the final against DoA Dead or Alive. We won and I ended the final Team Deathmatch on a double k/d. After we had a victory lap and there was a video out there in like 240p of us celebrating in an oddly edited video with our favourite music playing with our characters. My psn was FoxHound-S and the Snake Eater theme was playing during my bit. One of my best memories in gaming. 

Edited by Stardroid
  • Like 2

Beating Persona 3 FES "The Answer" on PS2 (auto-hard difficulty, each boss fight took multiple attempts each, ridiculously hard)

Getting all/most Gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (persistence is key, multiple attempts for each level, I only missed dumb speedrunning one in Crash 3)

Perfect Ending 100% Ending in One Playthrough in Final Fantasy X-2 HD (guide practically required, beating superbosses also required)

Beating Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (over-the-top ridiculous difficulty, forced to use in-game password codes or whatever just to get good items in order to use because of all the ridiculousness I went through)

Those are the most notable ones from what I can remember.

• Like 1