What is your greatest achievement in gaming?

Trumpet_Boi_208

Overcoming the defeat of spending 2 hours clearing out Yharnam's streets only to die and see everyone respawned and feeling absolutely defeated to platinuming Demon's Souls to Sekiro.

Probably not my greatest moment but it's the first thing that came to mind after seeing this thread. Getting as far as I did in Wipeout HD makes me happy. I only have 1 race left to get the Elite Legend trophy and that cursed Beat Zico trophy. I haven't given up! Having a full living Dex is also very nice, with multiple shinies. Got a Yveltal after 7 resets lol. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Lianco said:

Overcoming the defeat of spending 2 hours clearing out Yharnam's streets only to die and see everyone respawned and feeling absolutely defeated to platinuming Demon's Souls to Sekiro.

Probably not my greatest moment but it's the first thing that came to mind after seeing this thread. Getting as far as I did in Wipeout HD makes me happy. I only have 1 race left to get the Elite Legend trophy and that cursed Beat Zico trophy. I haven't given up! Having a full living Dex is also very nice, with multiple shinies. Got a Yveltal after 7 resets lol. 

Which race are you missing? If you can gold all the Elite races, you can pretty much beat Zico. You’re very close to getting the plat, think about those who didn’t get the chance to do the online trophies before they shut down the servers, for you it’s still obtainable - you got this!

• Like 2

My proudest moments were when I was a kid. Beating Altered Beast and Sonic for the first time. Being the first kid in school to collect all 150 Pokemon on game boy. Collecting all 120 stars in Mario, beating Goldeneye on OO Agent and unlocking all time trial related cheats. Beating the campaign, getting all coins and unlocking TT in DKR etc. 

• Like 1

1. Killing Kil'jaden and completing the Sunwell Pleatau Raid at the end of burning crusade. I legit cried we killed him.

2. Making it into the top 500 trophy leaderboards during the PS3 era with no imports/easy Japanese games. It's also one of my biggest regrets as well, for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Beating Bloodborne at BL4 (no level ups, chalice dungeons and DLC included). It was a great moment but fml I wouldn't do it again, way too stressful. 

Doesn't take much for any monster to kill you. Really have to show a bit of skill and finesse to survive the game at that low of level.

• Like 1