Trumpet_Boi_208

What is your greatest achievement in gaming?

177 posts in this topic

I was top 500 in the world in Roblox Phantom Forces for about 6 months. Also I held the world record for a short time in a specific race in The Crew 2.

For me it will always will be the fact that I managed to get Platinum in every Grand Theft Auto game (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA V x2) in fact I will add and say managing to plat RDR and RDR2 too because I love Rockstar Games. Other than that, I love taking challenges, so Max Payne 3 and Wolfenstein II Platinum's have to be my greatest feat in gaming to date.

Okey, now i did it: I got my 100th Platinum and my first PS5 Platinum at the same time, with a game of one of my favorite franchises 😁

My greatest achievement in Nintendo Switch is defeating the true final boss of Octopath Traveler. :)

Posted (edited)

I would have to say winning the Middleweight and Heavyweight World Championship belt on Fight Night Champion online. The game is usually plagued with spammers, and the champion will usually not fight you if your overall fighter ranks the same as theirs. So if you want a shot at the world title, you have to play with a handicap. Unfortunately, EA has one of the worst clauses on winning a title. You have to fight three fights every day and win to maintain your title. Only was able to last three days. Still considered the best and most exciting and thrilling moment of my gaming history. 

Please EA, bring back Fight Night to Playstation! 

giphy.gif 

Edited by Shinjiitsu

Two things:

1.  Officially was 23rd in the world out of 30000 for Burnout 3: Takedown leaderboards. I was actually higher since the top 18 were cheaters with impossible stats. I just found the zone when I played that game. 
2.  I used to play Contra on NES with a friend using the thirty lives code. He always stole my extra lives so I had to be good to do it with a lot les than 30 lives. One day when I was alone I decided to try it without the crutch of the code. Made it. Within a week I was beating it without dying finishing the game with more lives than when I started. 

Ninja Gaiden sigma 1,2

I was once top in the world for playing Everlong in Rock Band 4.

The challenges had literally just reset so I was likely the first to play it but for a few minutes, I was top at playing one of my favourite songs of all time.

In all seriousness, probably getting a team kill with McCree in Overwatch. I'd previously got the trophy for getting 4 kills with his ult but this was an entire team wipe, which would have been a better moment for the trophy to pop. Entirely situational and luck based but it still remains the greatest thing I've done in that game.

I have a few I am proud of.  

100 percent acheivements in fall guys on PC when there was an insane cheating problem I still ended up on a 7 game win streak.  

I am Bread while not insane it proved to myself with enough persistence I can get URs.  Before I am bread I avoided hard games.

Dreams,  I spammed the X button for about 50 hours to hit level 40 which almost drove me fucking insane and showed me I should never chose a game so boring ever again.

Completing Super Probotector on SNES when I was about 9. That game was hard as nails for a kid.

No doubt beating Max Payne 3 in New York Minute Hardcore and earning the platinum trophy with an earned rate less than 1 percent 😎

Being the first 10 in the world to platinum dungeon defenders and authored the trophy guide on another site for the game (partnered by another who help out on the formatting coz I'm a html noob then).

Love this game and there are many stages and trophies requiring proper coop and put in almost 1000 hrs. Needless to say it put me off my trophy hunting quests a bit but well worth the memories.

Destiny 2 getting the triumph seal it was really fun and also completing monster hunter world after the 400 hour grind lol

That's it I just did it, getting the platinum on Road Bustle.

Probably the platinum on RDR as I wasn't a mp guy back then, and still suck nowadays.

20 minutes ago, Nigh7s7ein said:

That's it I just did it, getting the platinum on Road Bustle.

Man... I am so jealous of your skill. Any tips for me? This is too hard, please help 😰

Posted (edited)

My greatest achievement has been gaining some amazing friends from the variety of games I've completed as a hunter. Without hunting, I wouldn't have been exposed to some really good communities.

Edited by bigrake1

Multiple things come to mind but back in the day being top ranked in Medal of Honor:Spearhead with my clan. Those were the days <3

Also a whole bunch of platinums I got over the past years.

Definitely my paw patrol Pawlatinum

Earning the platinum for Star Ocean The Last Hope Remastered on Ps4.

Earning the Platinum trophy on every single Persona, SMT and Catherine stack 

I no longer decide whether or not to buy games based off their trophy list.

Also, obtaining the platinum for RDR, which is probably my favorite game of all time.

My greatest achievement is that i stopped Buying/playing  FIFA. 

I was one of the most famous online PC gamers on Microsoft's MSN gaming zone between 2000-2003 and was World ranked number 1 for all of that duration.

I won over 140 online tournaments including prizes from Microsoft and I got to meet and become great friends (and also enemies) with many people, some of whom travelled from around the world to meet me in my hometown here in the UK.

I then gamed on Xbox 360 until around 2011 before just completely burning out, I then bypassed Xbox One and have played casually on Sony's platforms until this day as Japanime_Gamer mostly as I speak Japanese and also as my most preferred genres are JRPG's and particularly survival horror.

I own a Xbox Series X now, but have so far resisted the temptation to get back into racing again, the early 2000's were the best days of my life but they were also the darkest from time to time.

Those are pretty much my achievements in gaming.