Are there any 100% walkthroughs for this game that include collectables?

Lava_Yuki

Does anyone know if there are any platinum walkthroughs for this game that tell you what to do and where the collectables are along the way, so that you don't have to keep different guides open? The ones on here seem to just go through each trophy, but don't provide a full walkthrough with collectibles included. I can't seem to find a good one online, as they just give a general walkthrough but without the collectables or trophies. 

Yeah I just did this myself and there’s not one single video you can follow for everything as far as I know. It requires multiple playthroughs so it wouldn’t really be feasible to have it all in a single video anyways. The guide shared above on .org is excellent.

The main things to keep in mind for a first playthrough are going for Saved All (saving everyone) and Explorer (collectibles) and Uncontrollable (being evil as Aiden in 6 specific places) all while playing start to finish in duo mode (Together Till the End). If you quit the game make sure you reenable duo mode before hitting continue. This is very important because it will default to single mode after quitting the game even if you have a second controller connected. Doing duo mode on your first playthrough saves time because it prevents you from having to do a second full playthrough. I had three videos open during my first playthrough for Saved All, Explorer, and Uncontrollable. It’s really easy to keep track of what comes next because the game tells you the name of the chapter when you start a new one in almost every case.

If you really want to be efficient you can also keep an eye on the different chapter specific trophies and try to do as many of them as possible on your first playthrough. This is something I didn’t do to avoid as many spoilers as possible. Getting some of them will save you having to do multiple chapters in a row on replay. The ones to look out for are In Love with Ryan and Entities Master. The rest only require a single chapter to be replayed but some chapters are really long. 

Now after the first playthrough you want to go for all of the endings associated with Saved All. This is outlined extremely clearly in the guide just make sure you enable saving before replaying the last level. 

Then you have to do a second playthrough (not the whole game but from the Homeless chapter) to kill everyone and then get those associated endings. This also allows you to get some of the chapter specific trophies you missed if you didn’t do them already. 

I hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

Yeah I just did this myself and there’s not one single video you can follow for everything as far as I know. It requires multiple playthroughs so it wouldn’t really be feasible to have it all in a single video anyways. The guide shared above on .org is excellent.

The main things to keep in mind for a first playthrough are going for Saved All (saving everyone) and Explorer (collectibles) and Uncontrollable (being evil as Aiden in 6 specific places) all while playing start to finish in duo mode (Together Till the End). If you quit the game make sure you reenable duo mode before hitting continue. This is very important because it will default to single mode after quitting the game even if you have a second controller connected. Doing duo mode on your first playthrough saves time because it prevents you from having to do a second full playthrough. I had three videos open during my first playthrough for Saved All, Explorer, and Uncontrollable. It’s really easy to keep track of what comes next because the game tells you the name of the chapter when you start a new one in almost every case.

If you really want to be efficient you can also keep an eye on the different chapter specific trophies and try to do as many of them as possible on your first playthrough. This is something I didn’t do to avoid as many spoilers as possible. Getting some of them will save you having to do multiple chapters in a row on replay. The ones to look out for are In Love with Ryan and Entities Master. The rest only require a single chapter to be replayed but some chapters are really long. 

Now after the first playthrough you want to go for all of the endings associated with Saved All. This is outlined extremely clearly in the guide just make sure you enable saving before replaying the last level. 

Then you have to do a second playthrough (not the whole game but from the Homeless chapter) to kill everyone and then get those associated endings. This also allows you to get some of the chapter specific trophies you missed if you didn’t do them already. 

I hope this helps and good luck!

Awesome thank you for this! Did you use youtube videos to get the platinum trophy by the way, and which ones did you use? I see a few platinum walkthroughs on youtube, but it kind of spoils watching it first and then playing. 

22 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Also have used these guys for quite a few guides in the past..

https://www.neoseeker.com/beyond-two-souls/

This one looks good, it seems to include the collectables, thanks :) 

59 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Awesome thank you for this! Did you use youtube videos to get the platinum trophy by the way, and which ones did you use? I see a few platinum walkthroughs on youtube, but it kind of spoils watching it first and then playing. 

This one looks good, it seems to include the collectables, thanks :) 

I used PS5Trophies videos for the trophies I mentioned above. It’s not too hard to follow three videos at once. And it doesn’t really spoil anything if you only watch one section at a time while you play. Don’t watch the whole thing before starting the game. The videos tell you what chapter each collectible or action takes place in and the game tells you when you enter a new chapter in almost every case. If you follow the .org trophy guide above along with what I said in my comment you can cut down the time it takes by a considerable amount without spoiling much. Honestly I thought Heavy Rain had a much better story anyways. I’m curious how Detroit: Become Human holds up to the other two. 

• Like 2

On 21/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, ZJW44 said:

I used PS5Trophies videos for the trophies I mentioned above. It’s not too hard to follow three videos at once. And it doesn’t really spoil anything if you only watch one section at a time while you play. Don’t watch the whole thing before starting the game. The videos tell you what chapter each collectible or action takes place in and the game tells you when you enter a new chapter in almost every case. If you follow the .org trophy guide above along with what I said in my comment you can cut down the time it takes by a considerable amount without spoiling much. Honestly I thought Heavy Rain had a much better story anyways. I’m curious how Detroit: Become Human holds up to the other two. 

Awesome thanks! Detroit was awesome, I really loved it and actually used  PS5Trophies videos to get the platinum in it. I highly recommend playing it, the gameplay controls are also much improved. 

• 1 year later...

Hi 

On YouTube, search for the ‘Obsidianplatzz’ channel and you will find a 4-video playlist which gives a full Platinum Trophy walkthrough, including all locations for all 20 bonuses for the Explorer trophy. The videos have commentary explaining what to do and how to do it at key moments in the game.

please note, I have only just found these videos and haven’t used them myself but I have skimmed through each video and the youtuber’s roadmap and commentary looks and sounds very thorough!

i intend to use it myself when I’m ready.

hope this helps!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...