Is the guide wrong?

J_E_B_B

In the guide, it says that “Queen” will unlock alongside “Calradian Tea Party”, but for me it unlocked alongside “I dub thee”. Also, “Empress” was supposed to unlock alongside “The Golden Throne”, but it unlocked alongside “Manifest Destiny” for me. I have the platinum already, but the reason I’m bringing this up is because I don’t want to be accused of cheating. So, did anyone else have this happen to them? Was there an update after the guide was made that caused the trophies to pop like this?

• 6 months later...

The Trophy description for "Queen" is wrong, you dont unlock it after creating your own faction instead you will get this trophy by giving out your first fief as a female.

You most likely gave out your first fief to a companion thats why you got "i dub thee" alongside "Queen".

The Trophy description for "Manifest Destiny" is also wrong, however the guide points that out.

You will always unlock either Empress (own faction) or Manifest Destiny (faction from any of the King's) alongside "The Golden Throne"

More or less the guide is wrong when it comes to "Queen" because a guide has to point out whenever there is a wrong trophy description.

I know this post is 7 months old but i doubt the guide will be updated, so this might help someone in the future. 

Edited by KingTom95
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

i want to add something to this. Its not just the guide but also the trophy requirements themselves are wrong. I got the calradian army knife with heavy war axe's secondary function (Two-Handed) instead of it's polearm variant. Also the headshots you get from Throwing axes won't count towards the Huscarl trophy too. 

27 minutes ago, SenranKurgan said:

i want to add something to this. Its not just the guide but also the trophy requirements themselves are wrong. I got the calradian army knife with heavy war axe's secondary function (Two-Handed) instead of it's polearm variant. Also the headshots you get from Throwing axes won't count towards the Huscarl trophy too. 

I finally got around to finishing the few mp trophies I needed a week or two ago and went out of my way to do headshots with the throwing axes and obtained Huscarl with ease, so they counted for me. I can't say much for the sp trophies as I haven't played the story in a long time.

• 2 months later...
On 21.10.2020 at 7:39 AM, J_E_B_B said:

Also, “Empress” was supposed to unlock alongside “The Golden Throne”, but it unlocked alongside “Manifest Destiny” for me. I have the platinum already, but the reason I’m bringing this up is because I don’t want to be accused of cheating. So, did anyone else have this happen to them? Was there an update after the guide was made that caused the trophies to pop like this?

Same thing happened to me. Empress unlocked along with Manifest Destiny, when i conquered all factions except Swadia and joined them as a vassal. Then i reloaded previous save and conquered them too to unlock The Golden Throne. I'm not sure why it works like this