Surge in players/platinum achievers due to the online potion shutting down?

OmegaRejectz

21 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Excellent post! I completely agree with your assessment. I thought they did a great job with the environment, especially the camps. Every camp felt unique and although it wasn’t immediately apparent, there was a linear path to clear every camp so not much backtracking.

Also, mnerves will be happy to never have to clear out the Buzzard camp in the Dunes again. :P

Thanks! Buzzard locations were undeniably creepy! But I have to say ferals are even creepier. I even got a few jumps scares in the underground hideouts.

I also want to thank everyone's input on these forums that made my platinum possible. All the information about potential glitches and strategies on how to approach the challenges really made it a smooth sailing.

• Like 2

The game was very fun, the annoying part was the save for every hour in case present of a glinch. I got in a glinch in a camp ( dont remember wich one ) with the insignias but a reload of the Last check and got fix, the problem with this game its that you never know if you will be glinched in another way that the 190/191. The only part that i found annoying that you have to be in the buggie to find the landmines.

I thought the game was pretty fun! It gets a bit tedious at times but not enough to ruin the rest of the game. Other than some glitches with messages not appearing on screen for clearing locations 100% I didn't run into any game breaking bugs. Managed to snag the platinum just the other day and took me roughly 67 hours. The guides and posts by everyone on here definitely helped. Good luck with the plat everyone!

• Like 1

Up to the Task finally popped in the early hours of this morning. Just need to mop up the racing trophies and a couple of others and I'm done. Had a glitchless run really. Sound went a couple of times and had an endless storm but these fixed themselves when reloading the save file. It's been a fun game, I loved finding the hideouts and pondering which one I'd chose to live in. Too many ppl are crapping onto the floor.. give yourselves a drop guys.

• Like 2