true atonement trophy not unlocking DLC

DeGrape83

i max out my first stone of penance to 100 percent but the trophy didnt pop. i try a second time no luck. Does it have to be on way of the demon? Do you have to level the stone with pain level because i dont understand. Currently im in way of strong i finished the main story. Maybe i have to start the darkness in the capital dlc ?

1 hour ago, DeGrape83 said:

i max out my first stone of penance to 100 percent but the trophy didnt pop. i try a second time no luck. Does it have to be on way of the demon? Do you have to level the stone with pain level because i dont understand. Currently im in way of strong i finished the main story. Maybe i have to start the darkness in the capital dlc ?

It should unlock when the bar hits 100%.

It might require you to own the DLC, since the trophy is listed under that. If you own it from the season pass for example, make sure it's purchased so it shows as installed when you view the add-ons for the game.

• Like 1

yeah i was thinking i had installed it because when i goes to see the day of the release , i dont had the option of download it so i presume i  had been download  the dlc automaticaly with the update. i verify today and the dlc was not installed. i rarely make these kinds of errors. thanks man

• Like 1