All Together Now - Changed - but proof its in the game

WolfTrophies

41 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Has anyone received this recently through the PS4? I see a lot of cross platform pops, but I am curious if anyone has gotten it on the PS4 first recently and what your experience was with it.

I haven't played StW in about 8 months but after the 'all together now' daily quest was changed and reintroduced into the game the daily quest appeared for me twice in the space of about 2 months before I stopped rerolling.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, VoidVictorious said:

Has anyone received this recently through the PS4? I see a lot of cross platform pops, but I am curious if anyone has gotten it on the PS4 first recently and what your experience was with it.

Yes, I got it on July 26th. Took 1.5 months of rerolling the daily quest every day but eventually got it. US PS4 for reference.

• 2 months later...

So I apparently unlocked this trophy (all together now) back in 2018. Don't recall doing anything special for it ...

Recently reinstalled on PS5 to play w co workers; and the ? didn't retro pop.

Is this a common issue? Or is the trophy broken

Or even worse.

Do I need to do what others have stayed and random up the daily quest rotation and complete it again..

On 11/23/2021 at 8:53 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So I apparently unlocked this trophy (all together now) back in 2018. Don't recall doing anything special for it ...

Recently reinstalled on PS5 to play w co workers; and the ? didn't retro pop.

Is this a common issue? Or is the trophy broken

Or even worse.

Do I need to do what others have stayed and random up the daily quest rotation and complete it again..

It the only trophy you need to redo. Just swap out daily quest until you get it "All Together Now".