My Name Is Mayo 2 Announced

Cobbsquatch

6 minutes ago, Cherrywood said:

To each their own but I don't understand why people would want to buy a game for the trophies.  I've always bought games because they look fun and then I go for the platinum trophy because I am enjoying the game.

Because the game is dirt cheap. I litteraly bought it from leftover money on my psn account. My name is mayo is a lot more understandable for me than a ratalaika game for example which cost 5 to 7 times as much. And it's a joke game.

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

I hope they make it ridiculous to Platinum. People have enough easy plats. I wanna see the people who live off EZPZs get trolled. 

Imagine if there was a trophy for a billion taps or a trophy for being on leaderboards. Most taps in a given day/week.

Don't think you can make a tap based game grindy.

There's too many workarounds these days.

43 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

I don't understand why some people are mad at this. I never play these types of games but if I knew someone who did, I wouldn't go off on them for going for an easy plat. Just let people play what they want to play. It doesn't affect you.

I don't think its about people being mad at other people for playing a game.  It's the fact that My Name is Mayo is worth 1,350 trophy points, and then a game like Red Dead Redemption 2 is also worth 1,350 points. How does that make sense? Games like this should be worth negative trophy points. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

But seriously, what took these people so long?  Mayo must be their best selling game, and how long has it been?  We're just getting a sequel now?  Egads.  

Hope they do one step better than last time and give us an EU stack, given no Vita action.

Would that really make you happy?

Honestly yes, it gives me joy when I see all these threads with people whining about actually having to work, spend time, and use skills for their trophies.

Gotta say, I like the idea of having this trophy list be hard as nails... would be fun to see this forum turn into the biggest shitfest on the Internet. Yes, I'm the kind of person that likes to see the circus catch on fire. Sue me.

Although, considering games nowadays, it's probably gonna give you the platinum as soon as you boot up the game. And that's not even memeing.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Cherrywood said:

To each their own but I don't understand why people would want to buy a game for the trophies.  I've always bought games because they look fun and then I go for the platinum trophy because I am enjoying the game.

I mean that's basically what half this site does, buy games just because easy plats and the bonus of having stacks. People wanna inflate those numbers and to compete on the leaderboards it's basically required. So I see why they do it, it's just unfulfilling.

• Like 2