A gear farming exploit in Legends has been found.

draakon50

This works. I'm currently stuck on Gold difficulty until I finish the remaining missions.

You can press :square: after the match ends to "Retry". This makes repeat farming faster. Just make sure you have the highest possible gear equipped to ensure you get rewards of the same (or better) Ki power.

EDIT: Not sure if this works on all maps, but it definitely works on the first story mission "Severed Hearts"

Edited by Helyx

9 minutes ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Doesn't work, at least not the way you say it should.

I get nothing.

19 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Doesn't work for me.

At the end of the round screen, it will show failure and no rewards. Go to your Gear and you'll see you have a new item.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

On Nightmare? The cap for Gold difficulty is 105.

Yeah, I'm saying I loaded up the activity at 105 ki and the rewards it was giving me were all in the range of 100-104. I'm in a survival atm, but I'll double check it was nightmare difficulty, I didn't think there was bronze, silver, and gold tiers for the challenge activities.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

On Nightmare? The cap for Gold difficulty is 105.

8 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Yeah, I'm saying I loaded up the activity at 105 ki and the rewards it was giving me were all in the range of 100-104. I'm in a survival atm, but I'll double check it was nightmare difficulty, I didn't think there was bronze, silver, and gold tiers for the challenge activities.

Yes, the loot is not guaranteed to be at 105, it seems that nightmare has better odds for legendary gear, but not higher levels. I think nightmare survival has guaranteed 105, but it wasn't the same with story mode, although I'm probably misremembering things at this point.

• Like 1

The sole purpose of Nightmare difficulty is to get the lvl110 Equipment for completing both the mission and the Survival. Imo, unless you have already maxed out all your classes, it's better to simply play the 1st mission on Gold difficulty to get 5 items within 9 minutes as well as the XP for your class. Besides you dont take the risk of having your account suspended by SP.

This works on silver and gold difficulties too.  Along with any map.  Obviously nightmare is the way to go with it, but gold or silver works too.  Silver it takes longer though since you have to die 3 times before you get a game over.  Not really worth it on anything under gold, but it's there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Account suspended for failing missions? Lmfao 

Once again a developer overlooks a bug/exploit and you get people putting the blame on the player for using it and wishing bans upon people.

I'm not saying this guy was doing that but I got into a few similar arguments over that pathetic excuse for a game Avengers. The mental backflips they were doing to justify a bug being the players fault and not the developers was astounding.

• Like 3

It's not even like this particular exploit gives a major advantage over others since... there is no PVP, it's all cooperative. Unless you count leaderboards, but there are apparently hackers already putting up impossible scores, which is far worse.

Not to mention, legendary gear collected or not, you still need to grind honor by playing the game to get good stats and boost all this equipment up to 110 ki, selling loot alone doesn't give nearly enough compared to just playing the game.

3 hours ago, draakon50 said:

It's not even like this particular exploit gives a major advantage over others since... there is no PVP, it's all cooperative. Unless you count leaderboards, but there are apparently hackers already putting up impossible scores, which is far worse.

Not to mention, legendary gear collected or not, you still need to grind honor by playing the game to get good stats and boost all this equipment up to 110 ki, selling loot alone doesn't give nearly enough compared to just playing the game.

I'm actually glad they made it so that gear can be boosted and perks can be randomly re-rolled.  Don't think I've seen that in these types of modes before.  Hopefully they don't decide to artificially make the grind for them worse like I've seen other games do post launch.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, draakon50 said:

But I'd recommend doing this to get the all stances sword at the very least to prep for raids?

I got the Legendary Master's Katana at 110. Can we not equip more than two Legendary items at one time?

3 minutes ago, Jaxelrod said:

I find gold very easy. Nightmare is pretty easy too. The only thing hard about this DLC are the crow-storm enemies.

Yes! They’re a pain.

Might have to try this gear exploit, I’ve only collected one legendary so far and I’ve completed all gold survivals and almost all gold stories using the highest gears I own which are currently at 105.