Early Game Trophy Unlock Issue

Swotam

I’ve been playing Virtue’s Last Reward from Zero Escape: The Nonary Games on Vita, and have run into an issue with three early game trophies not unlocking. Specifically, Bachelor of Escapology, Classified, and An Eidetic Experience are not unlocking during or at the end of the initial elevator escape. Other trophies, such as Escapey did unlock at the end of the elevator escape, and I’ve received a couple of other trophies as well.

My understanding from the trophy guide is that all three of these should unlock provided you complete the escape and get the secret file from the safe, however they are not. I’ve tried replaying the Elevator escape from the flowchart, deleted the game and re-downloaded it, then played the Elevator escape again (this time on easy), with no luck. Each time I opened the safe to get both the escape key and the file.

Anyone have any ideas? Am I misunderstanding the unlock requirements for these trophies, or does it look like I’ve run into a glitch? I’m hoping this is something that can be resolved, otherwise I won’t be able to get the Platinum.

Edit: Resolved, see post by MRR-OFFICIAL below ??

Edited by Swotam

Escapey I think you need to be playing on hard difficulty.

"Classified" should unlock immediately after finding a secret.

(Looking at my timestamps and just guessing)

I think you need to complete an entire game and use the nagivation in the menu to reselect other routes. You say you started again on easy, so maybe you overwrote your previous data? I dunno.

35 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Escapey I think you need to be playing on hard difficulty.

"Classified" should unlock immediately after finding a secret.

(Looking at my timestamps and just guessing)

I think you need to complete an entire game and use the nagivation in the menu to reselect other routes. You say you started again on easy, so maybe you overwrote your previous data? I dunno.

My initial game was on the default of Hard, and I did get Escapey after completing the elevator on hard, but none of the others. I’ve completed several rooms now on hard, obtaining the secret files, but still no Classified or any of the others. Obviously something is amiss. ☹️

I was like "Wait what?" reading this then I realised, yeah, your just not paying attention. The Nonary Games release of VLR has ONE shared Trophy List with 999... Escapey is the ONLY Trophy you should have from the first Elevator Escape Room. The Trophys for VLR on Nonary Games are 1st Escape on Hard, then for like 8/12/ALL, a Trophy for reaching each "Key Unlock" (basically the Flow Chart Unlocks) which are 1-9, and one for Each Ending as well as reaching one of the Bad Endings... You're thinking of the STANDALONE Virtues Last Reward Trophy List on Vita for the Standalone Release back in 2012 or whenever it came out ?‍♂️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

I was like "Wait what?" reading this then I realised, yeah, your just not paying attention. The Nonary Games release of VLR has ONE shared Trophy List with 999... Escapey is the ONLY Trophy you should have from the first Elevator Escape Room. The Trophys for VLR on Nonary Games are 1st Escape on Hard, then for like 8/12/ALL, a Trophy for reaching each "Key Unlock" (basically the Flow Chart Unlocks) which are 1-9, and one for Each Ending as well as reaching one of the Bad Endings... You're thinking of the STANDALONE Virtues Last Reward Trophy List on Vita for the Standalone Release back in 2012 or whenever it came out ?‍♂️ 

Ahh, ok that makes perfect sense. I didn’t realize that the Nonary Games release had less trophies for VLR so of course when looking at guides I wasn’t seeing those unlock as I expected them to. Having actually compared the Nonary VLR list to the guide list, I see exactly what you mean.

Thanks very much for clearing this up, I appreciate it. ? 

45 minutes ago, Swotam said:

Ahh, ok that makes perfect sense. I didn’t realize that the Nonary Games release had less trophies for VLR so of course when looking at guides I wasn’t seeing those unlock as I expected them to. Having actually compared the Nonary VLR list to the guide list, I see exactly what you mean.

Thanks very much for clearing this up, I appreciate it. 1f596.png 

No problem ☺ (I actually had to double check myself on that one ?) 

• Like 1