New trophy level thoughts?

a10j12

Hey everyone just wondering what you all think of the new trophy level system. I was honestly scared when it happened thinking someone hacked my account and messed with it when my trophy level went from 20 to 300 but was relieved to hear it was a new updated system. I’m not sure about it, I quite liked the slow leveling it used to have making it feel great when you got to the next level. Now it’s kinda meh, maybe it’s just me would like to hear you’re thoughts.  
See you all later

Edit: For anyone reading this go to the topic filmfanatic linked there’s a lot more interesting discussion about this on there

Edited by a10j12
  • Like 1

I actualy feel the same I earned some plats in the meantime  but I just dont feel anything anymore when I level up 1 game is 1 level up pretty much.

leveling up felt like a great milestone and achievement for me since I have some handicaps in earnign trophies most people dont have which are.

I dont buy digital games zero none the few digital games I did plat or 100% where free.

I dont own an ps4 nor do I have any intention to ever even get 1 or an ps5 for that mather.

I dont do stacks either for the most part unless its either realy easy and short or I love the game and even if I do I still need both verions physical.

with the plat I arned eysterday I would poabtly turned level 32  which would feel great for me. instead I got level 437 or something I dont even remember.

I am realy contenplating at this point to stop trophy hunting because the update took a lot if not all fun out of it for me.

I hope to get more respnses as well curius to see what others think and feel about it.

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

You’re just a wee bit late to the party.

Yeah I’m aware of this. I made the topic because it’s been a bit and people have gotten to know how it is. So I’m just wondering what people think about it now and what they think about it going forward. 

Just now, a10j12 said:

Yeah I’m aware of this. I made the topic because it’s been a bit and people have gotten to know how it is. So I’m just wondering what people think about it now and what they think about it going forward. 

There doesn’t need to be another thread about it. Just post in the above one.

• Like 1