Fully loaded bugged?

Conker

Have gotten to crew to level 10, so have all upgrades unlocked and done for every character you upgrade and no trophy, any Soloutions? or is it unfourtanetly another full playthrough?

Edited by Conker

Hmm, guess you could double check and maybe run the first mission again, see if that does anything. Otherwise I think another playthrough or a save backup if you have it is the only way to get it. When I got this trophy I missed a crewmate in the second to last mission I think, since that’s the only mission he is in. 

28 minutes ago, addictedgamer747 said:

Hmm, guess you could double check and maybe run the first mission again, see if that does anything. Otherwise I think another playthrough or a save backup if you have it is the only way to get it. When I got this trophy I missed a crewmate in the second to last mission I think, since that’s the only mission he is in. 

playing 1st mission didn't work and have no backups, so another playthrough it is ...sigh

On 22/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, Conker said:

playing 1st mission didn't work and have no backups, so another playthrough it is ...sigh

Did you fully upgrade Ox-Eye? He was the one I was missing as I saw your post and thought it had glitched on me too.

Once you've completed the campaign, the default mission that's there is the final one and he isn't a part of it. The UI in the game is bad but if you go to Mission Select, choose Moving On Up and press R1 to go to Crew. That's how I figured out who I was missing.

Hope you don't have to restart the game. It's not bad, but it's also not great either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

Did you fully upgrade Ox-Eye? He was the one I was missing as I saw your post and thought it had glitched on me too.

Once you've completed the campaign, the default mission that's there is the final one and he isn't a part of it. The UI in the game is bad but if you go to Mission Select, choose Moving On Up and press R1 to go to Crew. That's how I figured out who I was missing.

Hope you don't have to restart the game. It's not bad, but it's also not great either.

yep he was last one to upgrade, but nothing

12 hours ago, Conker said:

After redoing it, it thankfully unlocked this time, to make sure i backed up save with all crew with one upgrade each, so incase it bugged i could redo last upgrade with different character

You can actually reset the chips. Having said that, I didn’t have any issues. Thanks for updating us on your second attempt.

• Like 1