Unknown_V2_0 and CMH777 (CarloHaz) quitting trophy hunting

usapro2017

On 2020-11-05 at 11:40 PM, usapro2017 said:

Carlos is a bit of a pimp and ladies man though so wouldn’t be surprised if he hooked up with a girl to distract him during COVID ?

He finally racked up enough trophies that women are flocking to him in droves! These ladies just can’t help themselves. Who can blame the guy for quitting.

Also wondering when my trophy cabinet is going to start getting me laid. Come on ladies I’m closing in on 200! Where you at.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, dieselmanchild said:

He finally racked up enough trophies that women are flocking to him in droves! These ladies just can’t help themselves. Who can blame the guy for quitting.

Carlos had a habit of saying one thing when his actions said otherwise. He made a series of promises in videos only to go back on them and stick strictly with live streaming. He can do what he wants, but I've basically moved on from his content at this point.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:40 AM, usapro2017 said:

Carlos is a bit of a pimp and ladies man though so wouldn’t be surprised if he hooked up with a girl to distract him during COVID 1f609.png

Such a ladies man, he takes the girls to shopping malls to make fun of other people.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:31 AM, Spaz said:

Carlos had a habit of saying one thing when his actions said otherwise. He made a series of promises in videos only to go back on them and stick strictly with live streaming. He can do what he wants, but I've basically moved on from his content at this point.

I agree! I used to watch his content a lot and so many times over the years he promises content or says one thing, then goes back on it the next. Also the constant deletion of his old videos was pretty stupid! He uploaded that God Of War video how many times? 

Just recently he said he was working on a video about quitting trophy hunting then said he can’t be bothered to make it due to controversy (umm okay..)

He recently said at the beginning of November there would be no more live streams for a while as he needed a break away from it to work on videos. The very next day.. he’s streaming again. Wow that was a long break!
Surprise surprise there’s been no more videos since then.

Honestly I like your content but you are seriously gonna have viewers losing interest in your channel if you don’t put out regular content.